RDA Sapor RDA by Wotofo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkr501

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2011
New Jersey, USA
Their mech mod the Phantom is pretty awesome too if you like Wotofo. I've been through a few mechs, and for the price to get an authentic I think it stands up there with the best of em. Especially with the switchable hybrid/standard top cap. I too stick to my brands when I like them.

Reactions: BennyAdeline

nkr501

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2011
New Jersey, USA
I'm just sticking with an I stick 30w right now because of how pocketable it is and I like pretty low wattage, generally between 13-17 watts, but thanks for the recommendation.

Just for future endeavors if you ever want to try it out :D

BagrX2

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2015
So I picked on up yesterday. The wide drip tip didn't fit. I went to the store and they gave me a different one. Built it and tried the 510 and it's adapter. The 510 tip did not fit...

Anyway, the rda seems ok, like the flavor and deck on my mutation v4 better, but I like how I can go crazy with my juice on this one.

The build I have is a .31 ohm 7 wrap 24 gauge spaced coil. Running it at 50watts on my iStick 50.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    896.4 KB · Views: 337
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    966.1 KB · Views: 335

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
I didn't see this thread yesterday when I was tooting my horn on this super rda :) I put a tiny piece of tape across opposite air hole, although it is fine with both air holes open. Getting even more vapor now. I'm practically tootle puffing thereby using less juice and battery lasting longer, yet still getting huge clouds and great flavor and warmth of a .4 or so ohm build. I may go dual next build, or maybe not since it works so well in single.

Forgot to add, I got a second one from a new B&M that just opened. I'll put it on my Sig 75w when it arrives next week.

BagrX2

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2015
So I managed to strip two of the screws earlier and might have pinched a lead int the process as one of the coils is heating slower than the other...
I will probably ignore it for a day or two before I try to remove it as it is working for now. My question is when I do go to get the the two striped ones out what would be the way to go about it. Also what would be a good replacement for those screws?

BennyAdeline

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Thanks for the review. This will be my first RDA purchase. Haven't attempted to build yet but after watching youtube all day I feel confident I can do it.

Good first RDA! Man, the drippers I started out with back in the day SUCKED :-x! Things have changed so much.

If you need help building let us know! It can be a tad intimidating at first but after awhile it's as easy as pie. If you have any issues let me know and I'll mail you a few coils...sometimes seeing how things are supposed to be cuts the learning curve down a bit.

BennyAdeline

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles
So I managed to strip two of the screws earlier and might have pinched a lead int the process as one of the coils is heating slower than the other...
I will probably ignore it for a day or two before I try to remove it as it is working for now. My question is when I do go to get the the two striped ones out what would be the way to go about it. Also what would be a good replacement for those screws?

I avoid B&Ms like the plague, but that's where I would go if I needed post screws. I've always wished that atty makers would charge an extra buck or two and give us enough supplies to upkeep for a long while.

mrmoodz

Mar 20, 2015
Phoenix
I recommend contacting the vendor. I know that vapordna and myfreedomsmokes also carries the Sapor so maybe they may have extra screws.

TeamSwish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Detroit
Good first RDA! Man, the drippers I started out with back in the day SUCKED :-x! Things have changed so much.

If you need help building let us know! It can be a tad intimidating at first but after awhile it's as easy as pie. If you have any issues let me know and I'll mail you a few coils...sometimes seeing how things are supposed to be cuts the learning curve down a bit.

I really appreciate that offer. I will let you know. I just realized I blew my vape budget for the month (sig75/sub g tank/herk tank) so RDA/wire/etc will have to be next month (or so).

BagrX2

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2015
Ok, extra screws are good. I don't think I can unscrew them with pliers. The top of the screw is flush with the post. I don't think I can get pliers into the wire holes. Maybe I can jam a large Allen in and try that. I really do not like these flush screws. At least regular ones can be grabed with pliers or modified into flathead screws if you strip them.

Last edited:

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
Okay I just looked at my Sapor carefully, I don't think you're getting that bad boy from the side (the wire holes). My best bet would be to put a TINY a dab of gorilla glue or locktight into the top of the screw, then place a solid metal object (but not the hex wrench that comes with the Sapor) in that glue and clamp it there. Make sure the glue doesn't overflow and get onto the post, gluing the screw to the post. Wait for it to dry and try to crank it the screw out.

That screw is toast, but at least this way your whole Sapor won't be toast.

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
So I picked on up yesterday. The wide drip tip didn't fit. I went to the store and they gave me a different one. Built it and tried the 510 and it's adapter. The 510 tip did not fit...

Anyway, the rda seems ok, like the flavor and deck on my mutation v4 better, but I like how I can go crazy with my juice on this one.

The build I have is a .31 ohm 7 wrap 24 gauge spaced coil. Running it at 50watts on my iStick 50.

The 510 drip tip definitely does not fit. I just made the switch to the chuff cap and all I can say is long live the chuff cap. I was getting tons of condensation without it and it was causing ejuice to leak into my mouth/throat.

BagrX2

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2015
I managed to get the 2 stripped screws out and replaced them with the ones in the box. I also did a new build thats 9 wraps of 26 gauge with a 3mm ID. That new build is pretty good and seems to have more flavor than my mutation xv4 now. I am contemplating now putting the same one in it it so i can really compare top and bottom airflow as far as flavor is concerned. Right now though I went from possibly gifting it to a friend before this build to now contemplating how i can improve it further.

BennyAdeline

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I managed to get the 2 stripped screws out and replaced them with the ones in the box. I also did a new build thats 9 wraps of 26 gauge with a 3mm ID. That new build is pretty good and seems to have more flavor than my mutation xv4 now. I am contemplating now putting the same one in it it so i can really compare top and bottom airflow as far as flavor is concerned. Right now though I went from possibly gifting it to a friend before this build to now contemplating how i can improve it further.

Cool! Stick with that atty and it will make you smile!

Try a twisted 28 build in it...flavor central!

Reactions: Daddy-O

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
The 510 drip tip definitely does not fit. I just made the switch to the chuff cap and all I can say is long live the chuff cap. I was getting tons of condensation without it and it was causing ejuice to leak into my mouth/throat.

I forgot, my 510 didn't fit either. But I like the chuff cap so much I wouldn't have used the small drip tip anyway.

Reactions: GoBlue88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread