Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
The GS Air M came out after the one that you bought. The M can fit 4 ml. of juice and the GS Air (original) fits about 2. You'll like it. :) I smoked Kools too, so this GS Air will be right up your alley. It gives you a nice strong hit. :laugh:

IMRs, that's exactly what I need! Thanks!
your welcome. I use this every day. It is very nice and well built.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
shew! Good! I thought that was the one that @Bikenstein had pointed out to me! I'm really really excited to give them a try!
I was recommendin the GS Airs in general. The original, the M, the MS, or the new TC. The original is the reason this thread is where it is today.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
The GS Air M came out after the one that you bought. The M can fit 4 ml. of juice and the GS Air (original) fits about 2. You'll like it. :) I smoked Kools too, so this GS Air will be right up your alley. It gives you a nice strong hit. :laugh:

Awesome! I SO wanted them to come yesterday. I didn't see any GS Air M's when I was shopping, but I want to check those out also now!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I have that same charging station, IMRs, and really love it! It sits on my desktop and anytime I need to recharge a mod, I just plug it in there. Highly recommended! And it's not as easy to lose as a wall wort.
We probably bought them at the same time. Way back on this thread (100 years ago), someone put a link up for it and me and someone else bought it. It may have been you? :laugh:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I was recommendin the GS Airs in general. The original, the M, the MS, or the new TC. The original is the reason this thread is where it is today.

I know that...but the only one I saw was the one I ordered. :)

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
We probably bought them at the same time. Way back on this thread (100 years ago), someone put a link up for it and me and someone else bought it. It may have been you? :laugh:

It probably was, IMRs. I know I got the link from this forum somewhere, so it was probably here where all the smart people meet. :D

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
AllElseFailed, I think you'll like the originals just fine. My favorite are the Ms, but mainly because they hold more juice and I don't have to fill them as often. The downside is they have that small fill hole. I still use my 2 originals every day, though, and they vape almost exactly the same.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I know that...but the only one I saw was the one I ordered. :)
You should be happy with them. They all have interchanging coil heads, too. They perform so good, I quit drippin for a while after getting my GS Airs. :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I remember my first GSAs...:)
Bikenstein said:
This air adjuster on the GS Air is the best I've used. I've fine tuned the draw to a quarter turn. If I move it either way it gets a little too tight or a little too airy. I didn't realize that my preference in the draw would be that precise. It reminds me of adjustin the pilot air screw on a bike carburetor. :)

Kataya said: You're not a tootle puffer. You're a bloody Goldilocks! :facepalm:

Katya, Mar 3, 2015 Report

Bikenstein said:
Hmmmmmmm.....................
aa-jpg.416872

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Last night I ordered these from Rocky Mountain, hope I done right.

1 x Eleaf GS-Air Temperature Control Replacement coils 5 Pack = $10.00
1 x Eleaf iStick 40W TC Starter Kit = $37.00

Got the code discount(summer15).

Will the coils work in a Lemo 2, anybody know?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread