Status
Not open for further replies.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
R, did you take the pic with your iPhone, by chance? If you did, you need to take pics horizontally, not vertically on iPhone. Home button on the right, with volume control facing down.

No, it was taken with my Galaxy, through the Tapatalk app. It was alright, I dunno what happened..

R

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
No, it was taken with my Galaxy, through the Tapatalk app. It was alright, I dunno what happened..

R

It could be the same on a Samsung phone as on an iPhone. If I take a picture vertical, it looks normal on Tapatalk, but on the forum, it will always post sideways. I have finally trained myself to only take pictures horizontal and it posts normal from Tapatalk to the forum.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yesh_Mom_I_Haz_Floaties_.jpg

ETA: This was my 22,000 post. I was waiting to say something pithy and inspiring, but I forgot.

CONGRATULATIONS, TO!!!

Heckuva number ya got there. I like it.

And may another 22k follow. :thumb:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Congrats OC!!!

And heres to 22,000 more!!!

Jim

I doubt that will happen for a very, very long time. I used to post all the time in the New Members forum helping people who knew nothing about vaping get started. Now that there are vaping shops within driving distance of almost everyone, we aren't getting the same level of new members. Also, since finding my happy vaping place I'm out of the loop with the new gear being recommended.

I met a guy on Friday night who works in a vape shop in San Francisco. I asked him what was selling the most. He said high watt box mods and the Atlantis.

It's interesting now things have changed in 3 years. I used to frequently get people asking what I was doing, but now I don't. I had an older couple ask me, but only about what I was using (my ProVari, of course), since they were only aware of smaller models. I usually meet about 1 person a night who vapes, but they are almost always vaping an eGo-style and only approach me because my flex-sleeve looks cool. Smokers used to ask me questions, but now look at me at a distance with distain and light up. I get the feeling they think they know all about vaping and I'm some kind of delusional cult member.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Only 22,000? You must be new here. :)

I admit it, I am. I'm rocking a .5 mAh coil at 150 volts and keep getting a burning taste. Do you think I should lower the nic? I never smoked, but I thought 24mg would be the place to start, since it was a high number like I'm vaping at.

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I admit it, I am. I'm rocking a .5 mAh coil at 150 volts and keep getting a burning taste. Do you think I should lower the nic? I never smoked, but I thought 24mg would be the place to start, since it was a high number like I'm vaping at.

You're doing it all wrong. You should be vaping at .08 mAH at no less than 200 volts. You should have started at 100mg, because everyone knows you start at the maximum and work your way down.

EDIT: Just did the math on that... 500,000 watts! Your puny P3 is only 1/25000th of what you need.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
The nic level is fine, but that will only work on the Provari 200 mod. You know that it is safe if you push the button and it fires....

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
You're doing it all wrong. You should be vaping at .08 mAH at no less than 200 volts. You should have started at 100mg, because everyone knows you start at the maximum and work your way down.

Okay, I'll try that. It might be hard though. After a couple of hits my vision gets blurry and I can't read the screen.

The nic level is fine, but that will only work on the Provari 200 mod. You know that it is safe if you push the button and it fires....

ProVari? Really? I want clouds dude! ProVaris are for rich snobs who just wanna to fill their limos with vapor. I wanna fill up the room! I wanna set off the smoke alarm in the apartment next door!

Last edited:

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Okay, I try that. It might be hard though. After a couple of hits my vision gets blurry and I can't read the screen.

ProVari? Really? I want clouds dude! ProVaris are for rich snobs who just wanna to fill their limos with vapor. I wanna fill up the room! I wanna set off the smoke alarm in the apartment next door!
The new Provari 200 will fill up the Grand Canyon with clouds, but unfortunately won't set off the smoke alarm in the apartment next door :oops:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The new Provari 200 will fill up the Grand Canyon with clouds, but unfortunately won't set off the smoke alarm in the apartment next door :oops:

How many 18350s can I stack in it? I got a bunch off eBay and I want to use them.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Thanks for posting the picture. I asked before what it would like when the wick got gunky.
Thats not gunk...

That there is Flavor Crystals!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread