Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMike13

Jul 13, 2015
I don't so much mind metal ones...but for when I'm out at park or walking, I think the silicone ones are going to be great!!,
I've got one of the silicone ones and they are great! Almost no heat transfer and easy on the teeth. The only issue I have with them is that if you brush or rub the tip on something or yourself they tend to pop out. Easy to avoid tho once you get used to them.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I've got one of the silicone ones and they are great! Almost no heat transfer and easy on the teeth. The only issue I have with them is that if you brush or rub the tip on something or yourself they tend to pop out. Easy to avoid tho once you get used to them.
YAY!!! Thanks! I'm so tired of smacking myself in the teeth. Someone (you?) had asked about them in newbie thread and I went on a search...lol..

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
@redrebel821, thanks for the pic of the nail polish painted tanks. Every time you've mentioned it, I wondered exactly what part you were painting! Now it makes sense...and they look pretty cool too!

Just put some silicone drip tips in my current Fasttech cart, even though I just placed an order last night. :oops:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
339kcpx.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I was mixing ejuice, doing the dishes, and boogeying in the garage to Peter Gabriel's Big Time, delighting in being able to dance and not fall down gasping with a pain in my chest after 30 seconds... :D

Hmmm.... think I need to start defrosting some lean ground beef for dinner. Thank god and the aliens for microwaves!!!

Andria

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
@redrebel821, thanks for the pic of the nail polish painted tanks. Every time you've mentioned it, I wondered exactly what part you were painting! Now it makes sense...and they look pretty cool too!

Just put some silicone drip tips in my current Fasttech cart, even though I just placed an order last night. :oops:
Every time I tried to order the silicone tips, they were out, and I have no patience. Some cheap nail polish from dollar store fixed it!!! And once I get the tips in, I have enough to color code all the tanks. The color on a few of my PTs isn't that bright, but the clones sure are!!! Lmaooo...the green is REALLY bright...so I got that and yellow last order, blue and purple this order, and since it makes more since to order the whole set of rainbow tips, I went ahead and put the black and red tanks in my cart for next order! I have several clear PT2's, so they'll get the odd colors silicone tips for now. Yes, I'm OCD...No, I don't want therapy ( well, at least not this time)! I have 7 -PT2's, 2-PT1's, and 1- Kanger Unitank, plus all my odd no name tanks and evods. Lol....my addiction grows. Shinyitis has won.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Just swinging through because I didn't know Innokin had done this.
Just wanted to express my deepest gratitude! :)

Good luck everybody and congratulations to those that have already won! :D

Wow, my already high respect for Innokin grows! Thank you, Innokin, for helping to get the news out about this petition.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Just An FYI:

Okay - I know it is strange that anyone would have a problem with UPS given their track record on timely deliveries - without going around the country, and how careful they are in making sure all packages are delivered without being damaged, or just left at your door where anyone can steal them, or even out in the elements, especially when there is a downpour . . . However, this is the first time I have ever been able to say something nice about UPS . . . Just got an email notification that the "InnokinDisrupter"/"InnokinCell" which I WON in the first "Quick-Fire' Question Sub-contest are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow between 3:15 - 7:00 PM . . . :thumbs:
Cant wait to see the pics!!

When I browse Fasttech, I feel like a kid in a toy store! They have everything.
That's how I get...and how I explained it to hubby lol

And I know what you mean, I don't like any of the aluminum or metal ones. Just don't like how they feel in my mouth. OR like @redrebel821, said...hitting them against my teeth!
There has never been pain like when my grandson when to jump in my lap and accidentally slammed into my elbow causing my metal tip to actually hit my teeth...needless to say that was the day I quit using metal tips!!!

And these are next. I got one of the purple ones already, and I love it! Nice snug fit in my tank with no rattling like some of them do! View attachment 477335

And now I have to go to FastTech and place another order...thanks @redrebel821 :pervy:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Cant wait to see the pics!!

That's how I get...and how I explained it to hubby lol

There has never been pain like when my grandson when to jump in my lap and accidentally slammed into my elbow causing my metal tip to actually hit my teeth...needless to say that was the day I quit using metal tips!!!

And now I have to go to FastTech and place another order...thanks @redrebel821 :pervy:
Lmaoooooo....I'm gonna have both full sets soon, the set of silicone ones were less than $2... And I want the rainbow ones just cause they are pretty!!!
The mouth ends actually a little smaller than stock ones, so I don't feel I'm vaping through a big straw....daintiest...and they are shiny and pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread