Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I thought I read somewhere that the new Cappy v3 bottles won't work in the monster anyway. Have you ever tried one tom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See previous response as to why but I'm sure they would work fine, might need a longer tube however. But I don't use $10 bottles unless I have too.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I just bought a penguin so was asking how feasible it is to swap the 14mm cup out. How much you selling for anyway?

I would go $550 for both of them and a heap of parts... 2 gal flatters, 20+ bottles, 5 of the jiggy metal tube to bottle adapters and an extra set of doors. $680 I will include both nectars as well. One micro one nano both used for one tank or less. The white galictika is more of a daily user. The smurf has been used for less than 6ml.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
See previous response as to why but I'm sure they would work fine, might need a longer tube however. But I don't use $10 bottles unless I have too.

I saw a post somebody said they were too wide. I get the whole $10 bottle is expensive up to other bottles but I've had zero leakage, mods cost $$$ so $10 for a leakproof bottle made sense to me.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I saw a post somebody said they were too wide. I get the whole $10 bottle is expensive up to other bottles but I've had zero leakage, mods cost $$$ so $10 for a leakproof bottle made sense to me.

Keep the commerce alive..... I get it... The Capps bottles are the same diameter as the bottles from Amazon. The Amazon bottles have a taller cap but inside the monster that's not an issue.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
I would go $550 for both of them and a heap of parts... 2 gal flatters, 20+ bottles, 5 of the jiggy metal tube to bottle adapters and an extra set of doors. $680 I will include both nectars as well. One micro one nano both used for one tank or less. The white galictika is more of a daily user. The smurf has been used for less than 6ml.

I like the smurf one, never been pulled towards the Gals though. If I didn't have a shed load of commitments in the next 6 weeks id of been interested - do they have atty lock?

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438545225.141525.jpg

This is working pretty good in the e8 so far. Same bottle as CH posted above. Pretty tight and it causes the bottle to bend to one side at the top.

Reactions: penguiness

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I like the smurf one, never been pulled towards the Gals though. If I didn't have a shed load of commitments in the next 6 weeks id of been interested - do they have atty lock?

The Smurf does. The Scmenguin does not.
The Scmenguin also has its stock carbon fiber plates.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
And here is another Catfish modified atty picture taken on a rather large, speciality piece of metal:

eGZtZUSm.jpg

Another picture to help with perspective :)

dRlUo6Qm.jpg
Just to let you know: I only did 2 LeMagisters the other in being used by Andrea (Sunbox Co-owner). Feeling pretty baller now aren't you?

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Just to let you know: I only did 2 LeMagisters the other in being used by Andrea (Sunbox Co-owner). Feeling pretty baller now aren't you?

Why, yes, I am :)

Might have to ping Andrea to see what his thoughts are on it. I find the flavor on it to be absolutely amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread