Suggestions for a dessert ADV

Status
Not open for further replies.

free4pf

May 30, 2015
great lakes region
Ok so I am searching for an adv. I am primarily a dessert guy. Doesn't matter what kind. So throw em at me. What's your favorites? Do the need steeping? If so how long? Or are they tasty right out of the box?
808's mochi( strawberry, blueberry or banana) or one hit wonder's muffinman or Cleveland Steamer's SPT

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Truffle Shuffle by Coil Vapes is a Belgian dark chocolate raspberry truffle - REALLY good!! Velvet Undies by Strix Elixirs is spot-on for red velvet cake. and The Keys by Strix Elixirs is damn good key lime pie, crust and all!

I'll second that on Strix's The Keys. Good stuff! But it steeps into a really dark juice that gunked up my BCC coils. Velvet Undies sounds good.. Hafta give that a try!

Mapultz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
NC
Lemon Vanilla Cake or Blueberry Vanilla Cake from Ahlusion.

Apple Strudel from Mister-E-Liquid

Banana Pudding or Cinna Drizzle Coffee Cake from The Plume Room

Tarte Apple from Ahlusion (tastes exactly like apple pie filling)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I like MBV Cinnamon Roll also and it used to be one of my ADV. But you have to like cinnamon.

My new all day dessert (I think) vape is actually Vape WIld On Cloud Custard. About 2 weeks steep and i can't put it down! And they're more of an economy vendor, so it won't break your bank. Their stuff may be cheap, but imo, they are the closest to premium juice that I have found in that price range. And they send lots of freebies!

JonJ78

Jul 4, 2015
St. Louis, MO
Ok so I am searching for an adv. I am primarily a dessert guy. Doesn't matter what kind. So throw em at me. What's your favorites? Do the need steeping? If so how long? Or are they tasty right out of the box?

Really enjoying O.B. And Mother's Milk and by Suicide Bunny right now. Since I got them I haven't touched any of my other liquids in 2 weeks.

Reactions: cllmda

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Truffle Shuffle by Coil Vapes is a Belgian dark chocolate raspberry truffle - REALLY good!! Velvet Undies by Strix Elixirs is spot-on for red velvet cake. and The Keys by Strix Elixirs is damn good key lime pie, crust and all!

Pulled the trigger on the sampler pack from Coil Vapes today. I'd never heard of them until I read your post, Far North, and I wanted to thank you! Coil Vapes' flavors sound really unique and really good! Thanks for the heads up! I'm looking forward to the juice getting here!

Richard113

Jun 7, 2015
Really appreciate the suggestions ohms vapes was a let down. Super cheap but the flavors where way to weak. I have been using Charlie noble I really suggest them. Great juice at only 13 a thirty. Out of all their flavors Charlie's custard and siren song are solid reorders.

Finishing up raspberry ripple ice cream treasure island and neptunes necter all of which are good- the raspberry is a reorder too.

I think for my next go around I will try some suicide bunny and vader

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Really appreciate the suggestions ohms vapes was a let down. Super cheap but the flavors where way to weak. I have been using Charlie noble I really suggest them. Great juice at only 13 a thirty. Out of all their flavors Charlie's custard and siren song are solid reorders.

Finishing up raspberry ripple ice cream treasure island and neptunes necter all of which are good- the raspberry is a reorder too.

I think for my next go around I will try some suicide bunny and vader

Raspberry ripple ice cream... Sent myself a link to Charlie Noble. That sounds really good...Thanks, Richard! :)

SunflowerMama

Jul 13, 2015
Anchorage, AK
I have to second a couple mentioned earlier! I'm super in love with Vape Wilds "Smurf Cake". I don't get presteeped. I just get the regular and use it straight out the box!

Two more I really like are their "On Cloud Custard" and "Orange Dream". Those two taste very similar to me. I don't get a lot of orange in the orange one just creamy.

I also like their Cinnamon Toast Crunch dupe but I can't remember the exact name of it right now. They are super cheap and really good!

I'm happy you posted this because I'm a big dessert juice lover and may try out a few of these suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread