Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thanks to all you kids for all your Happy BD wishes. I read them all, but didn't reply to each one because it is so slow and difficult for me to use the keyboard nowadays.

I had a nice birthday. My four daughters took me out to my favorite eating place and we had a good time along with the good food. I spent the rest of the day in bed, heheh. Unfortunately Peggy didn't feel well enough to get out this day.

My party wasn't until a few days later on Saturday. A bunch of people were here most of the day and most of us had a fun day. It was the happiest day I had in a long time. One I will never forget.

There are some things I'd like to say to some of you and same things I'd like to say about cartomizers. Please forgive me for not doing so at this time. I'm old but I ain't quit yet.

Glad you had fun, BR! Sorry to hear that Peggy wasn't feeling well... Give her my best regards.

Looking forward to your comments--to us and about cartomizers. Take your time--we're not going anywhere anytime soon... :)

Reactions: zoiDman

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Another birthday BR!!:bday::toast:

I got here fast as I could once I heard you had another birthday.

osg3uq.jpg

You didn't think I'd forget to bring you a birthday drink did you?? I'm just a little slow at my age.:(:laugh:

rlm2z9.jpg

Your birthday celebrations sounded just wonderful and I'm so glad you enjoyed them. A very Happy 80th to you BR.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
I am an oldtimer aren't I!! How did THAT happen?:w00t:

I landed safe and sound......though I'm not very good at finding my way around here anymore so it took me a while to locate this thread again!! See I carefully avoided any innuendos which might have gotten me in trouble... though I was tempted to say them.:facepalm::laugh:

Good to see you Katya. :toast:

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
I am an oldtimer aren't I!! How did THAT happen?:w00t:

I landed safe and sound......though I'm not very good at finding my way around here anymore so it took me a while to locate this thread again!! See I carefully avoided any innuendos which might have gotten me in trouble... though I was tempted to say them.:facepalm::laugh:

Good to see you Katya. :toast:
Just don't tell Katya I saw you here. I think she still has her carving knife.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Looking forward to your comments--to us and about cartomizers. Take your time--we're not going anywhere anytime soon... :)
I got an eleaf iStick TC40W battery for my birthday. Might have something to say about it too. I am drawing up a cartomizer for it. Don't know if I will be able to make it.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I got an Eleaf iStick TC40W battery for my birthday. Might have something to say about it too. I am drawing up a cartomizer for it. Don't know if I will be able to make it.

please, do! ;)

i'm holding off at the moment but have this on the way
Eleaf GS-Tank TC Atomizer -3.0ml

it'll take both regular coil heads and nickel for tc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread