Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Signing off for now. Tired as usual. I bid a good night.
keep-calm-and-good-luck-17.png

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Glad I'm not the only one. :) I don't know why I thought you were a dripper...lol

And I know what you mean, I don't like any of the aluminum or metal ones. Just don't like how they feel in my mouth. OR like @redrebel821, said...hitting them against my teeth!
I need to get some new drip tips because ive knocked my front tooth several times in the past week with metal ones.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I was busy all day sleeping then took my son to get football cleats then i made salmon, steamed broc and quinoa. I tried to check in but never actually made it. Now i sleeeeepppy. Fingers crossed for everyone tom. Saw some awesome answers. WOOT WOOT WOOT! I have to catch up and go look at my fasttech wish list and update that baby..i got a ton of vapemail coming. I was ashamed but now im not because you guys did the same thing.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I was busy all day sleeping then took my son to get football cleats then i made salmon, steamed broc and quinoa. I tried to check in but never actually made it. Now i sleeeeepppy. Fingers crossed for everyone tom. Saw some awesome answers. WOOT WOOT WOOT! I have to catch up and go look at my fasttech wish list and update that baby..i got a ton of vapemail coming. I was ashamed but now im not because you guys did the same thing.
Lol...we're all shopaholics....Fasttech has the silicone ones....set of 10 for $1.69, I think. We're all going nuts for them now...

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I need to get some new drip tips because ive knocked my front tooth several times in the past week with metal ones.
I hear you, my kids jump in my lap and have made me knock my tooth with the drip tip several times

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Lol...we're all shopaholics....Fasttech has the silicone ones....set of 10 for $1.69, I think. We're all going nuts for them now...
Now yall got me looking at fasttech I'm gonna be in some real trouble lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Now yall got me looking at fasttech I'm gonna be in some real trouble lol
Think of vaping as a sport...you need safety equipment, right?? And think of it as saving on dental bills in the future...no chipped teeth=no caps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread