PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
What is that? The 48 hr film?

Glad you didn't ask earlier... she just a moment about said it was called "Heroes of The Realm" ... she just finished getting to see the post production run of it

as to the 48hr part... that's how long they took from start to finish... a quicky film thingy :D

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Glad you didn't ask earlier... she just a moment about said it was called "Heroes of The Realm" ... she just finished getting to see the post production run of it

as to the 48hr part... that's how long they took from start to finish... a quicky film thingy :D

Sounds cool, encourage her. (and I'm sure you do!)

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Sitting upstairs in my room/office/computer den/studio/very large collection of junk room. Multiple uses. This moth (sorry Ollie) has been dogging me for the last hour. Got up to, uh, use the facilities, and he follows me down the hall. I think he likes me. I told him to be cautious, there's a cat downstairs. But not to worry 'bout the dog, Mya's a peacenik. She'd prolly shelter it from the cat.
So now I'm back and I still got my moth. Gonna go look up IRS rules on claiming dependents...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Sounds cool, encourage her. (and I'm sure you do!)

I guess it's never hard to brag about nieces and nephews ( I've only got 3 nieces though )... so encouragement comes easy... :)

The oldest two are no exception... One, my brothers daughter, has a thriving business as a highly sought after hair dresser whom has also worked in the local film industry for some time now... her primary business is as a wedding hair dresser, but two of the films she's worked on has won awards. My sister's oldest and Morgan's older sis, is over the radiology dept at a new hospital facility.

Morgan has really been kickin' it also and is still in college. In her freshman year after starting with an art class, she moved into and started a film and photography club which later produced and made a short film called Isabelle's Garden which won a Sundance Institute Short Film Challenge which was really a cool deal...

More about that little film here

Watch 'Isabelle's Garden': Exclusive Premiere of Sundance-Honored Short Film - ICTMN.com

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
hey Ollie and Wifeys, do you guys know Dr Jeff-Rocky Mountain Vet ? I been watchin his show and he seems like a cool guy :D he's frum Denver CO

Nope don't know him. Had to go look up his picture. He looks familiar, but I might have just seen him wondering around one of the vet conferences. I will have to check out his show.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Aggie-Coffee-Morning_zps351e046b.gif

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Sitting upstairs in my room/office/computer den/studio/very large collection of junk room. Multiple uses. This moth (sorry Ollie) has been dogging me for the last hour. Got up to, uh, use the facilities, and he follows me down the hall. I think he likes me. I told him to be cautious, there's a cat downstairs. But not to worry 'bout the dog, Mya's a peacenik. She'd prolly shelter it from the cat.
So now I'm back and I still got my moth. Gonna go look up IRS rules on claiming dependents...

I think you should name it. and a pic would be nice LOL.....My house runs a lil different than yours LOL We have trained Bandit to think of bugs that make it inside as treats. We tell him to get the treat and he will take a fly out of mid air LOL....we love that about him. It's coming at ya :) He likes ants but spiders must taste yucky LOL

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I think you should name it. and a pic would be nice LOL.....My house runs a lil different than yours LOL We have trained Bandit to think of bugs that make it inside as treats. We tell him to get the treat and he will take a fly out of mid air LOL....we love that about him. It's coming at ya :) He likes ants but spiders must taste yucky LOL
wut cha doin bug ? :D damp yucky day here

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread