• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cloud Chaser Sirap Bandung

Status
Not open for further replies.

kritt

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2015
:D
Has anyone tried this juice? I absolutely loved this juice until somewhere halfway through it started giving me very bad dry hits. Even in low wattage (12-18W) I was still getting dry hits. I tried changing my OCC but it didn't do any good.

So if anyone might know what's wrong, that'll be great! Thanks :)

please dont put ur Juice at direct sunlight ... if u have done so i think erm gg .. idk new to it too but watch hell load of youtube vid haha

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Has anyone tried this juice? I absolutely loved this juice until somewhere halfway through it started giving me very bad dry hits. Even in low wattage (12-18W) I was still getting dry hits. I tried changing my OCC but it didn't do any good.

So if anyone might know what's wrong, that'll be great! Thanks :)

Its usually 30pg70vg. Higher Vg means you need to slow down on chain vaping. The wick needs time and is slower in absorbing the thicker juice. So slow down on your vaping. If you need excessive vapes, try to vape it once every 1-2mins.

Fuffles

Verified Member
May 9, 2015
Alright guys thanks so much for all your replies! I'm still waiting for my coils and cotton actually. Once I get them(Praying that it'll be tonight!), I'll try my best not to screw up the RBA portion and see if I can vape it again! Thanks once again!

U can try doing a light prime before taking hits. Might solve the dry hitting.

I kinda don't understand priming actually :p Care to explain?

Fuffles

Verified Member
May 9, 2015
Okay, I got good news and bad news.

Good news is that I did not screw up my rebuilding of the coil. So no more spitting and/or horrendous throat hits. I'm quite proud of myself. Hahahahaha.

Bad news though.... I don't taste the Bandung anymore :(
I've read up about vapor's tongue and all that. Tried all the things to shock my taste buds or to restart it or whatever. Still no flavour. Tried another E-Juice but still nothing. I haven't vape in 3 days so it can't be vapor's tongue right? Or could it? And like... I can feel the taste when exhaling but it doest stay, which happens for my brother -.-

THe learning curve of vaping is so steeeeeeeeep! Hahaha :p

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Okay, I got good news and bad news.

Good news is that I did not screw up my rebuilding of the coil. So no more spitting and/or horrendous throat hits. I'm quite proud of myself. Hahahahaha.

Bad news though.... I don't taste the Bandung anymore :(
I've read up about vapor's tongue and all that. Tried all the things to shock my taste buds or to restart it or whatever. Still no flavour. Tried another E-Juice but still nothing. I haven't vape in 3 days so it can't be vapor's tongue right? Or could it? And like... I can feel the taste when exhaling but it doest stay, which happens for my brother -.-

THe learning curve of vaping is so steeeeeeeeep! Hahaha :p

Wet your tongue my friend. Saliva enzymes are the ones that mixes with your flavors and transmits to your tongue for the taste. Hydrate yourself and try this, each time you vape, try to moisture your tongue a little. Do a short inhale, let it out through your nose and immediately follow with a larger inhale. The taste should be there. If all else fails, then it is still your wicking issue. You may be inhaling hot air instead. Smelling the flavor happens, but if you smell a little smoky taste with the flavor, then it is wicking issue.

Fuffles

Verified Member
May 9, 2015
I'm having same issue. Had the sirap bandung, wonderful fer few days.. Thn got super dry hits and eurgh taste. Found out cotton was burnt in d coils. Possible due to 70 VG? Or maybe cos i tried a few hits at.5 ohm 20w? It shudnt be a problem right?

Replaced the cotton, no dry hits but taste not there :(... howw? Hehe

Hahahaha, bro if I ever knew how to fix this problem, you will be the first to know. xD

Any chance that it is olfactory fatigue? (Vaper's Tongue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread