Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Yup, hard to gauge without knowing how much you vape and at what power. How old is it, is another question. "Unable to hold a charge" is how LiPo batteries make their exit, with thankfully few exceptions; it could have reached the end of its useful life. Half a day does seem a bit short for an iStick 20.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My iStick 20W goes about 8, maybe 10 hours of vaping at 1.8 ohms, 3.7v to 4v. That's about 8 watts, give or take. It's a 2200mah battery. Vaping frequency and load will determine battery life.

I'd recommend the iStick 50W, but experience with two of them resulted in the OLED screen going dark inside the warranty period. Maybe my vendor bought early on and their entire stock was cursed with the same build lot.

They replaced both and then let me choose another after the 2nd failure. I chose the Innokin Cool Fire 4. It's been rock solid so far and gives me vaping time from about 7 in the morning until about 8 or 9 at night on a charge at 8 or 10 watts.

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
I have had my istick 20 for about 8 months. The only issue I found was the threads are starting to go bad and only certain devices will connect.

The threads on mine stripped at the weekend - I've currently got a thin sliver of cardboard between the threads holding the atomiser on. It's worked so far touch wood. Just ordered a 40W TC one today - just hope the cardboard fix lasts till my new one arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread