Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I can see the case being a good idea, if I were that organized. I'm not. My stuff is all over the place; in drawers, on shelves, in cubby holes, etc. I'm basically a disorganized mess. The weird thing is, I generally know where everything is. Somehow, there's organization in the chaos.
As for kits: Rarely do kits, of any kind, have tools of the quality I like. Having spent my entire working carreer working with tools, I like industrial, professional grade tools. I will pay the extra price for them. I hate cheap tools, whether they be vape tools, plumbing tools, yard working equipment, general mechanical tools, etc.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Do you race/ride dirt bikes?
When I got the bike it was roached cosmetically but mechanically prolly less than 30 hours. I tore it down and got to scotchbritin and replacing cosmetically beat parts. All it needed was fork guards, disc guard and levers to be mint when I sold it. Yeah, I know I'm 200lbs and 6'2 and it's a 125 but the Georgia clay is very different than Florida sugar sand where I needed a 250 but I had like a 10 year break and the 125 was more than enough when there was traction :) I have pix. Lemme resize them and put em up.
Edit: files are too large to resize on phone.

But this is my replacement for my CR ATM:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sloth Tonight

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Russ my rebuild kit fits into a chalice tin . I use to use a 6 ml bottle
Lol you funny :) but a Jedi ninja squonktologist can do things pilgrims can't even imagine.
Hope your feelin better man :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I reduced my need for a lot of stuff by standardizing, as much as I can. All the attys I currently use have M2.5 or M3 grub screws. I have a 'standard' build, using 26g kanthal. I don't fool around much with other sizes. I wick with KGD cotton, most of the time; Rayon only occasionally.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I reduced my need for a lot of stuff by standardizing, as much as I can. All the attys I currently use have M2.5 or M3 grub screws. I have a 'standard' build, using 26g kanthal. I don't fool around much with other sizes. I wick with KGD cotton, most of the time; Rayon only occasionally.

That's pretty much exactly how I roll too. All the attys I run take a 1.5mm grub :). And I do twist wire now :)

Reactions: Rule62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread