Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Thanks for the link. That is exactly what happened to mine. I thought Mike had said the fuse was resettable ?
Any way because it blew in the first place I'm suspecting a bigger problem some were else.
Your exactly right a about the RMA :)
I remember Mike posting a link to replacements & pretty sure he said they were not resettable. He probably included the link in his resource spreadsheet but again RMA!

BlueridgeDog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Rocky Mount, VA, USA

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Don't I know it, started moving in with the gf. I'm too old for this crap...lower back is killing me...
Moved two years ago, had to get a shot for my lower back pain... I have no idea what it was but I danced out of the ER lol

Regards
Tony

Sent from my keyboard through my phone or something like that.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I haven't moved in a long time.Thank God. Yesterday I had to replace our washing machine, the only help was my 17 year old son.
There was a lot of sweeting and cursing going on there. Getting the old one up the stairs and the new down the stairs
No easy feat with a 17 year old Know it all :) Alls well that ends well :)

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Don't over do it, take care of your spine! Once you've done damage your screwed. I've been living with chronic spine problems in my lower back and neck for about ten years now, I've had so many steroid injections injections I lost count, they don't help anymore. I had radio frequency done to burn off the nerves and surgery's, all were temporary fixes. I'm now left with pain management, the future isn't bright as I get older. I live on vicodin and morphine, vicodin for the day and morphine for sleeping. They wanted to move me to just morphine 24/7, I was on that regiment for three months and all I did was sleep, finally they gave me both. When I asked the doc why they were so insistent on the morphine she said that morphine is much cheaper for the ins. co.'s and there is a bigger demand on the streets for vicodne then morphine, at least here in NY. Over the last few years Chuck Schumer had gotten laws passed here in NY making it very restrictive for pain management patients, he is convinced people are selling their meds on the street. I use to go twice a year and get a six month script for my meds, now I have to go every month and take a pee test before I can get my 30 day script. I have to pay for the hour long round trip, copay for the visit and pee test, thanks Chuck. :grr: Morphine is a great pain killer but it puts you to sleep, vicodin does a pretty good job and can put a smile on your face instead of knocking you out.

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
I just got a box I ordered some time ago from Angelcigs, it's quit nice! A little large but for those of you who want a bigger battery I'd highly suggest taking a look at these. Can't beat the price, made of stainless steel, has magnets on the door (which is a nice fit) and the walls are not any thicker the a Hammond box. I ordered this back when we were waiting for our boards so it may take some time to get it, doubt I'll use it now but I'll stash it and you never know. Blank Box Small for DIY dual 18650 Box Mods

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Yeah after seeing Steamers fuse I'd agree RMA is the way to go. My thought was if they have a rash of bum fuses and there isn't a obvious issue with the board or wiring, bridging the bad fuse and adding an external might be a work around.

Evolv all ready replied, The board is going in the mail today :)

Reactions: SlickWilly

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I haven't moved in a long time.Thank God. Yesterday I had to replace our washing machine, the only help was my 17 year old son.
There was a lot of sweeting and cursing going on there. Getting the old one up the stairs and the new down the stairs
No easy feat with a 17 year old Know it all :) Alls well that ends well :)
Two women, beats your 17 yo. I'd take him anyday.

Sent from phone.

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread