Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Yes. Tribeca is on my list to retry. I'm Enjoying frisco vapors "powell", right now. It's a good cereal vape that tested clean @ vaporshark. However, for $22 I would expect a bod/batch # and a sealed bottle.

If you are going to try the Halo - Tribeca then try the Torque56 also.

Read a post the other day from an individual that stated he vaped Torque56 solely for 52 Weeks straight last year :shock:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I'm going to do this starting now. Challenge myself lol. I really can't justify juice regardless of deals. I don't need any mods. I build coils and have a bunch of occs. Have multiple subtanks. I don't need the biggest and best setup, I just can't resist good sales. But I don't even want anything else at this point. Now I can start throwing all that vape cash in my savings.

I have spent an absolute fortune on juice and accessories this year. I made two transitions that ended up in buying a spate of vaping gear and juice.

The first transition was into the sub ohm game. I hated mechanical mods so I stuck to my traditional setups in the 1.5 to 2.0 ohm range and was a late comer to sub ohm vaping. When sub Ohm box mods and sub ohm tanks hit the market it drew me in big time.

A cascading shower of money left my credit card. I spent money on isticks, a sigelei and a snow wolf 200 watt and I splashed around in all juices more suitable for sub ohm vaping because NETs are not that conversant with sub ohm devices, especially the Boxes of Nets I have in the 12mg to 18mg range. So several hundred dollars went into buying all the best juices for sub ohming. It all started with a $400 order at Vapordna and a couple of hundred at Giant Vapes and then a sprinkling of smaller orders from CN, Alloy Blends, TPR. I must have spent over $1,500 after getting into sub ohming. I also got a bunch of sub ohm tanks.

I thought the transition to variable voltage back a few years ago was an expensive transition but that was nothing compared to the transition to sub ohm vaping.

The second big transition was the move to temperature control. Thankfully this didn't cost me as much as the move to sub ohming. I had all the juices I needed and wanted. A Snow Wolf 200 watt, an istick 40 watt TC and some nickel wire and I was set.

The technology with vaping moves at such a dizzying pace that just when you think a hefty expenditure on the latest technologies covers you, a new revolutionary change hits with innovative devices.

It seems like madness sometimes. All this expense to heighten the experiment of inhaling vapor and tasting new flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Add Halo please.

Test Results posted were outstanding.
memo received from the news and research analyst

Ahlusion
Baker White
Ben Johnsons
Classified
Halcyon
Halo
Juice Mafia
Kings Crest
Lee and Quids
Lost Art
Mountain Oak Vapors
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape
Propaganda
Seduce Juice
Space Jam
The Plume Room
The Vape Kitchen (some maybe not all)
Vaping Rabbit
Tier 2
Charlie Noble Beware --GOOD COOKIE, PB CEREAL, PISTACCHIO RY4, CHARLIES CUSTARD, COMMODORE PEARRY, SIRENS SONG, SOLLERS POINTE, TRIPLOI

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I have spent an absolute fortune on juice and accessories this year. I made two transitions that ended up in buying a spate of vaping gear and juice.

The first transition was into the sub ohm game. I hated mechanical mods so I stuck to my traditional setups in the 1.5 to 2.0 ohm range and was a late comer to sub ohm vaping. When sub Ohm box mods and sub ohm tanks hit the market it drew me in big time.

A cascading shower of money left my credit card. I spent money on isticks, a sigelei and a snow wolf 200 watt and I splashed around in all juices more suitable for sub ohm vaping because NETs are not that conversant with sub ohm devices, especially the Boxes of Nets I have in the 12mg to 18mg range. So several hundred dollars went into buying all the best juices for sub ohming. It all started with a $400 order at Vapordna and a couple of hundred at Giant Vapes and then a sprinkling of smaller orders from CN, Alloy Blends, TPR. I must have spent over $1,500 after getting into sub ohming. I also got a bunch of sub ohm tanks.

I thought the transition to variable voltage back a few years ago was an expensive transition but that was nothing compared to the transition to sub ohm vaping.

The second big transition was the move to temperature control. Thankfully this didn't cost me as much as the move to sub ohming. I had all the juices I needed and wanted. A Snow Wolf 200 watt, an istick 40 watt TC and some nickel wire and I was set.

The technology with vaping moves at such a dizzying pace that just when you think a hefty expenditure on the latest technologies covers you, a new revolutionary change hits with innovative devices.

It seems like madness sometimes. All this expense to heighten the experiment of inhaling vapor and tasting new flavors.

I'm not letting temp control get me. I like it, but not enough to render my mods useless and switch full throttle. I just keep one tank dedicated to my temp mod. It can be very expensive for sure. I've been a lot better lately, until this weekend. I got paid, took care of essentials, and had extra money. Rta, mod, more juice lol. We have a choice. We choose to drop lots of cash into vaping. I'm okay with that. I use everything I buy, except the occasional juice that I don't like. I just calculate how much a pack and a half of smokes a day cost. Well, I can afford to order occasional mod, rta, and juice and still keep at or under my cig habit cost was.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

I am just now moving in a direction where I can try TC as I wait for my Vaporshark rDNA to come this week. Whether or not I order some Nickel wire remains to be seen. Mostly I am just in need of a sturdy mod because all these Isticks and IPV's I bought are just not cutting it

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I didn't like TC but maybe I was doing it wrong. I was also using the subtanks nickel coils which I've read are crap. Chanel make sure you get a shark skin.
I've heard mixed reactions on the nickel occs also. That's why I just bought the tct tank, and dedicated it to temp control. It works awesome on the Evic VT. I really like it, but don't need it at all, and it's not something that enhances the experience a whole lot. I could see it being great for people using really high wattages and chain vaping. For me, I vape around 20-25 watts mostly, and never get dry hits. The slightly warm vape I get is perfect. Since I got my temp control mod, I've gotten 3 mods that don't have temp control, so that's where I stand on it. If they make it work with kanthal, I'll give it a go for sure, since my coils would still work with all of my mods.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
memo received from the news and research analyst

Ahlusion
Baker White
Ben Johnsons
Classified
Halcyon
Halo
Juice Mafia
Kings Crest
Lee and Quids
Lost Art
Mountain Oak Vapors
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape
Propaganda
Seduce Juice
Space Jam
The Plume Room
Vaping Rabbit
Tier 2
Charlie Noble Beware --GOOD COOKIE, PB CEREAL, PISTACCHIO RY4, CHARLIES CUSTARD, COMMODORE PEARRY, SIRENS SONG, SOLLERS POINTE, TRIPLOI

Chanel, thanks for posting and maintaining the up-to-date list! I want to begin moving towards these DA / AP free companies over the next several months. My issue is that beyond TPR, AHL, NJOY, & MOV, I have no idea where to start when it comes to juice selection. Historically, ( 3 months) I find myself enjoying the dessert, fruit cream, and RY4 flavors. I would really appreciate if everyone would throw out a few suggestions / recommendations for flavors that they have tried and enjoy from this list. I'll start it off with the following:
Ben Johnson: Cr3am
Classified: Indulge

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Chanel, thanks for posting and maintaining the up-to-date list! I want to begin moving towards these DA / AP free companies over the next several months. My issue is that beyond TPR, AHL, NJOY, & MOV, I have no idea where to start when it comes to juice selection. Historically, ( 3 months) I find myself enjoying the dessert, fruit cream, and RY4 flavors. I would really appreciate if everyone would throw out a few suggestions / recommendations for flavors that they have tried and enjoy from this list. I'll start it off with the following:
Cr3am is sooooo friggin good! You'll love it!!

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY

Mr. E Liquid RY4 is rated very highly :

Mr-E's RY4 E-Liquid

It seems all their liquids have now been tested as well.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Ejuices have another 20%off sale through With code MONDAY thru tues at midnight!

Too Funny! I was just coming here to post the sale also! (great minds...)
Happy Monday!!! 20% OFF Sale on eJuices.com!!!!
To celebrate the addition of our 340th brand we are having a Huge Sale!!! From Now until Tuesday at Midnight..... ALL Brands and Flavors are 20% OFF. Use discount code "Monday" and take 20% off your entire order. Please note....shipping times will be slightly longer due to the Sale. We also wanted to introduce you to some awesome new brands that we have added to our eJuices.com family.

We are very excited to bring you these new brands and many more in the coming weeks. Thank you for your continued support as we grow our brands, improve our service and shorten our shipping times.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Vape mail today.
idHZr4K.jpg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Memo from Chief Safety Officer received
Ahlusion
Baker White
Ben Johnsons
Classified
Halcyon
Halo
Juice Mafia
Kings Crest
Lee and Quids
Lost Art
Mountain Oak Vapors
MR E Liquid (test results on site-buyer to confirm each one)
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape
Propaganda
Seduce Juice
Space Jam
The Plume Room
Vaping Rabbit
Tier 2

Reactions: DJLEC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread