Copper Creek Chit Chat, Part #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
You know what makes a Monday better...? THIS!!!

Shipping Confirmation

James Efird,

This email confirms that your order has been shipped.
You will receive an email with your tracking number from Stamps.com
Please contact your local Post Office with any questions regarding the delivery of your package.
Thank you for shopping at Copper Creek.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I see it's another quiet day in the neighborhood....

Time to leave my cave and get to, your guessed it, SOFTBALL practice! Kat's summer season is coming to an end, and we're debating on if we want to get her on a team for the fall season (Sept-Nov).

Welp... I'm out. Y'all have a great day!

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Survived. Didn't go as smoothly as the Dr. thought it would. Once he cut and pulled it off he couldn't stop the bleed. So he gets the nurse to find the corterizer. I would have thought it should have been ready just in case. But then what do I know.:lol::lol: He took extra skin off around it. Didn't like something he saw looking through his micro glasses.:lol::lol: Must admit its nice not seeing it every time I open my eyes and my glasses fit much better. A+

Reactions: Bamrz

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good evening. Glad the doctor appt went ok, Drott. Have fun tonight James. If I missed something I'm sorry. I'm not even going to discuss my day. I'm just glad it's almost over. One positive was I lost 7 pounds this week. 77 so far. Who would have know I actually have a figure. I thought that was gone years ago. :laugh:

Last edited:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Happy not Monday.

I started my day off right. I slept in until almost 6am. Yes, its true, I'm normally out the door by 6:00. Then, I took a route to work I've never taken before because it's a little quicker than my normal route. And there is far less traffic. Unfortunately, I didnt actually LOOK at the route before I attempted it. You guessed it. I missed a turn and had to turn around. I somehow still managed to get to work less than ten minutes late.

Gonna be busy this evening after work (as opposed to those calm evenings at home with the family I ALWAYS have :glare: ). I will be going to the gym like I do every Tuesday. But I'm going to have to cut it short to meet Mrs E at the softball field where Melanie will be participating in her softball draft. Which is riDICulous. She's 8. Instead of wasting so many family's evenings, they should just throw all the names into a hat and draw them. Chances are, you'll end up with the same team anyway.

Alrighty. Time to get started on the day. Y'all have a great one!

I'm pooped and going to bed early.

*poof*
When I first glanced at this, I didnt see the "m" in "I'm"... I initially read it as "I pooped". Which I thought was kind of odd. Thats not something most women discuss in open forums. :facepalm:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good morning. Another busy day ahead with appointments for Morgan and myself.

Morgan's guinea pig dies yesterday at some point. She woke me up at 1:00 crying when she found her. :( I went ahead and took care of the guinea pig last night (today is trash day and I did'nt want it sitting in the outside trash can all week. :facepalm:). Compassionate, aren't I? :lol: Seriously I did feel bad for Morgan though. She's had the guinea pig over a year and a half. I have a feeling that it won't be long until she asks for another one or want some other kind of critter. Unfortunately for her it's gonna be no. We have enough breathing creatures in this house now as it is. I just bought a big bag of guinea pig food and cage shavings. Anybody need it? :laugh:

Hope everyones day goes well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread