Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Have lived in Tampa for 20 years. Been through a few hurricanes. But ain't nevah seen nuttin like this. 15 inches of rain in 3 days and it simply won't stop.

Not good. Thinking of you guys - please keep us informed. :(

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
sounds like a good day to relax with a nice Provari vape SR :cool:

I'm at work, though that was a challenge in itself. I live 5 miles from the office and it took 1.5 hours.

Not good. Thinking of you guys - please keep us informed. :(

Thanks my friend. These rains are epic, to say the least.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Just thought I'd check in before Tampa sinks like the lost city of Atlantis. No time to chat. Got to go out and get huge pieces of wood and start building a rather large boat. Then I'll start rounding up animals in pairs............:-x:blink::danger:

You already have two cats. Keep gathering the animals. Don't forget you need two ocelots. One here but not sure where you will get the other one. Might have to ask a Dentist.

I'm at work, though that was a challenge in itself. I live 5 miles from the office and it took 1.5 hours.

Thanks my friend. These rains are epic, to say the least.

On the bright side RB you are in the vaping capital of the world.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
You already have two cats. Keep gathering the animals. Don't forget you need two ocelots. One here but not sure where you will get the other one. Might have to ask a Dentist.

On the bright side RB you are in the vaping capital of the world.

See, there's a silver lining in every dark cloud. Or so they say.......

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I was thinking of a Classic, but maybe now a P3. It seems some are having issues with using 18350's with the spring really compressing a lot on the bottom cap. Has anyone used a 2.5 cap with a P3 to resolve this issue, or is the 2.5 cap not compatible at all? Not being able to easily use the P3 in 18350 mode would be a deal breaker for me...

Or, would using a flat top 18350 resolve the issue?
Nutz, looks like AW doesn't have a flat top 18350...

I use all my P3s in 350 mode only... What issue am I suppose to be having? They seem to work fine.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Is that like the one on the P3 Provarinati cap? I'm confuzzled, mine seems OK.
Yes. The P3 uses a beefy spring (the stock P3 cap or Provarinati cap) and if it is extended too far it takes a bit of pressure to get the cap to screw on. For some reason I found the 18350 battery was "tighter" than the 18490 and needs a little more pressure when screwing on the cap. But it's no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread