Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good Monday Morning Army.
No door bell, wrong phone number on the BOL, sitting behind a strip-mall.
Off to a flying start already....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day:)
Hope you get that straightened out, Papaw.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning army. Dentist appointment for the family today *grumble grumble*

I wanna know who willingly works somewhere you know people dread going or hate? Being a dentist is like working for the bmv or the IRS, no one is all that happy to see you.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

I wanna know who willingly works somewhere you know people dread going or hate? Being a dentist is like working for the bmv or the IRS, no one is all that happy to see you.
I asked my dentist that once. He said he was fascinated by teeth and that he liked making peoples smiles look better. :D

Good Morning. It is babysitting day. I have to keep kids occupied till parents are home at 6 pm or so. I've forgotten how to do this :blink:

We had a cold front come through with storms last night. I was going to get the plastic pool out but it doesn't look like it will be hot enough. Kids are still sleeping at the moment and I have coffee in hand. I think I may get a cup in before the mayhem starts :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hey Army.

I agree with BK, Chak suffers from "olditus". And when you have a major toothache the dentist is the only person you want to see. :)

Have fun kid sitting Granny.
I would have given my eye tooth for a chiropractor this morning, or a good Thai masseuse. It took a good half hour of stretching getting the kinks out.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I asked my dentist that once. He said he was fascinated by teeth and that he liked making peoples smiles look better. :D

Good Morning. It is babysitting day. I have to keep kids occupied till parents are home at 6 pm or so. I've forgotten how to do this :blink:

We had a cold front come through with storms last night. I was going to get the plastic pool out but it doesn't look like it will be hot enough. Kids are still sleeping at the moment and I have coffee in hand. I think I may get a cup in before the mayhem starts :)
They're Michigan kids. If its 75 or above its swimming weather around these parts haha

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
They're Michigan kids. If its 75 or above its swimming weather around these parts haha
We ended up going to the park and letting them play for a couple of hours. Had some snacks in my car (from my drive up here) grabbed a couple of lemonades out of the vending machine.

Back home, lunch done and the little one is now down for his nap. A success so far *knockonwood*

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
We ended up going to the park and letting them play for a couple of hours. Had some snacks in my car (from my drive up here) grabbed a couple of lemonades out of the vending machine.

Back home, lunch done and the little one is now down for his nap. A success so far *knockonwood*
Plenty of time left in the day for them to drive you nuts. :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

2 letters explain it all S M ;)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I would have given my eye tooth for a chiropractor this morning, or a good Thai masseuse. It took a good half hour of stretching getting the kinks out.

so its true ... you are capable of being kinky...

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Hi you guys!

Hope everyone is having a nice summer. Believe it or not we are getting ready for back to school already.

Flying out to Denver tomorrow for a day trip with 9 gals from work to go white water rafting. Should be a lot of fun.

Not much else going on over here. Just busy summer stuff.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi you guys!

Hope everyone is having a nice summer. Believe it or not we are getting ready for back to school already.

Flying out to Denver tomorrow for a day trip with 9 gals from work to go white water rafting. Should be a lot of fun.

Not much else going on over here. Just busy summer stuff.
Sounds like a blast. Have fun and be safe!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
your suffering from Olditus... very common in people over the age of 55 :)

Dang it BK, why did you have to say that? It won't be that long, and I will turn 56. I've already got olditus to a certain extent. Hopefully it won't get too worse when I actually have my birthday. Let's just say Tiger Balm Ultra Strength is never that far from me. It's pretty bad when you have arthritis in your feet, and can barely get walking in the morning. I'm too young for that...lol. Chak, I do know how you feel. Sometimes I take Excedrin Migraine med for my neck pain. The old injury gets pretty rough at times. I was in a car wreck in my 20's. Funny how you can still feel the effects of it, 30 years later.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Robin, seems like you are maintaining your sanity very well. I don't have any grandkids yet. I think short, frequent visits, will be more my style. That way when they act up, I can send them straight back to their parents...lol. I plan to teach my grandkids how to fly fish, and tie flies. I can teach them regular fishing, but their parents will probably want to teach them that. I know my son will want to teach his kids conventional fishing. I taught both my kids how to fish. But I didn't start fly fishing until they were almost grown.

Speaking of almost grown, my puppy has her 1st birthday tomorrow. I bought her a new toy, and some treats. I can't believe she is gonna be a year old already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread