Best RBA/RTA for flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yozhik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Chicago, IL
Gem RTA has great flavor, much better than my Lemo 2. The GEM RTA should be available for sale in a few weeks. It's an authentic though, so it will not be cheap. Otherwise, other authentic RTAs known for their flavor performance are the Squape Reloaded and Erlkonigin.

In mass market stuff, the Lemo 2 is decent. I don't have any other Lemos, so I can't compare them for you. I do feel it is better than the Kanger subtank.

Cages2Clouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2015
Gem RTA has great flavor, much better than my Lemo 2. The GEM RTA should be available for sale in a few weeks. It's an authentic though, so it will not be cheap. Otherwise, other authentic RTAs known for their flavor performance are the Squape Reloaded and Erlkonigin.

In mass market stuff, the Lemo 2 is decent. I don't have any other Lemos, so I can't compare them for you. I do feel it is better than the Kanger subtank.
Yeah, my budget isn't very large. My mechs are clones, mostly infinities, and there working great.

I have 30 RTAs currently, and the best for flavor is the Rose v2. There are clones if an authentic is not in your budget.

If you want an authentic and in the budget category, the Lemo. I only have the original, so can't compare to the Lemo 2, sorry.
First off DAMN! Lol How's the Rose V2 compare to the Kaiser and the Fogger V6?

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I've had over 40 :facepalm:

The Kaiser is sort of Yiloong's steal of the Rose, but that's one I haven't actually tried!

I have an authentic Rose and two clones. The vape is the same. I have quite a few Infinite mech clones, and they all work just fine :)

I've never had a Fogger either. Their constant revisions drove me nuts, lol! For duals, I recommend the Aqua v2 for flavor.

Cages2Clouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2015
L
I've had over 40 :facepalm:

The Kaiser is sort of Yiloong's steal of the Rose, but that's one I haven't actually tried!

I have an authentic Rose and two clones. The vape is the same. I have quite a few Infinite mech clones, and they all work just fine :)

I've never had a Fogger either. Their constant revisions drove me nuts, lol! For duals, I recommend the Aqua v2 for flavor.
I:shock::shock::shock::shock: that's awesoem! I can't imagine what your hole collection is then. Lol Would you say a single coil tank/build would be better for flavor? If a single build is better and be Kaiser is stolen from what you know of it would it be the same flavor of the Rose V2? It's just so much more appealing aesthetically and comes in different color options.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Its hard to say on the Kaiser. The deck is larger and shallower. I do like the glass tank, and I think it top fills. I don't see anywhere that sells extra ceramic cups, which is why I haven't tried it.

The Rose does come with an awesome stand that's great for building all your attys.

In general, single coil attys with tighter airflow and small chambers give the best flavor. The dual coil, big air attys tend to be cloud chuckers.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hello, so I've been looking at RBA/RTA's and would like your guys opinions. So far I hear the most approval on the eLeaf Lemmo but how does it compare to the Silverplay RTA or the eLeaf Lemmo 2? If you know a RTA that just kicks all their asses in flavor let me know. Thanks

If you want an RTA I recommend the Kanger Subtank Nano or the Kanger aero tank. Talking of rebuilding coils

RBA Veritas, Freakshow, or Magma

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
If you want an RTA I recommend the Kanger Subtank Nano or the Kanger aero tank. Talking of rebuilding coils

RBA Veritas, Freakshow, or Magma

I made a 1.11 coil for the Magma clone

Here are my findings.

The Magma has hex screws to hold the coil or coils.

The Magma has excellent air control. Simulates a clearomiser on an ego battery to mouth to lung hit. It has air flow for 1 coil or dual coil. I placed the single coil directly over the airflow.

The Magma clone has a big deep well that held 15 drops even with the organic cotton I had on both sides of the two posts. Should easily hold 1to1 1/2 ml.

Taste: the taste is good but think the Veritas has it Beat by a good margin.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have used several RDAs.

Veritas clone
Freak show mini both authentic and clone
N22 authentic
Magma clone
Bought a Plumeveil but not received it yet
Derringer.

All of them are good except possibly the Plumeveil.

The Derringer has great flavor but the vape is too hot for my liking.
The Magma and Veritas are great.
The N22 is not so great.

My FAVE vape is the authentic Freakshow Mini authentic after I got a drip tip that worked with it.

The Freakshow Mini authentic works great with a single coil. The vape is much better than the derringer.flavor just as good, vape cooler because better airflow and lastly put the coil(s) over the airflow and spitback is almost a thing of the past.

I LOVE the FS MINI authentic so much I bought another one.

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
The best flavor I ever got from an RDA is from the Tugboat and the Velocity, And anything that can compare to that is the best to me. So far the best RTA in the flavor category has been the Lemo 2 with TC and or no TC mode. But overall Best RTA is the Goliath V2 double coil 60 watts or higher. There is a new RTA coming soon that is supposed to be Killer. Here is the LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread