Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
For anyone who's interested in the liquid I vaped during the review, it's Rocket Fuel Vapes' Reaper Blend.

It's a GREAT tobacco vape. made with natural tobacco extracts.

Here's my review I posted a little while back:
Rocket Fuel Vapes - Reaper Blend 6 Tobacco E liquid | E-Cigarette Forum

Here's Spinfuel's review:
Don’t Fear The (Rocket Fuel Vapes) Reaper - Spinfuel eMagazine

And here's the product page:
Premium eLiquid :: Reaper Blend - Six-Leaf Extracted Tobacco

Use Spinfuel's summer discount code V84M2 for 20% off and keep in mind that orders over $50 (after discount) ship free in the US.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
So, if you're an existing Totally Wicked customer, they just added a $7.50 credit to all customer accounts that must be redeemed by September 1st. With the 25% off SUMMER25 coupon and the $7.50 credit, this makes the Curve 2 Mini kit $25.48, shipped. That's cheaper than you can find the battery by itself in most places. Look at my previous post for the cheapest link to the new coils that I can find...

More info here:
Summer giveaway!

Last edited:

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
OK, just for giggles I tried to register a new account on TW to see if any of you out there can register and still get the credit...
Nope. It's for pre existing members only. Poo. Oh well. Any of you with a TW account, make sure to log in before September 1st and use your credit for something, even something small. Don't waste free money!

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Just FYI, I got my Totally Wicked CS Air Micro in the mail yesterday. I used the 25% code and my $7.50 credit and paid $5.98, shipped. It's virtually identical to the GS Air MS except for one thing... there's no air flow control ring. It's wide open, all the time. To me, that's a good thing. Some might not like it. Mouth to lung hits are still pretty tight, so that's not an issue. Just food for thought.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Think I'm going to record and post another video on the CS Air Micro... it operates differently enough from the GS Air MS with its always open slots and may not be for everyone... I want to cover that since I mentioned the CS Air Micro tank in my review. Personally, I like it and can still do MTL hits just fine. I also like that the loose-ish AFC ring doesn't continuously adjust itself between vapes since it's not there on this tank... but some people may prefer the ring.

Also, I'll combine that with a Reaper Blend juice review and maybe a quick blip on the original coils versus the new ones. Possibly some close ups if my crappy camera allow. We'll see... A couple more days of real life stuff first, then I'll get to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jingles

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Justa little something I didn't really notice until today... the original 1.5 ohm coils had the little, teeny slits for juice channels and the new 1.2 ohm coils have some nice, fat oval channels. The originals, thoigh used longer juice channels and have 4 of them versus the 2 on the new coils. Altogether, their total surface area is about the same, actually. The 1.2 ohm coils still seem to wick better, though... I think it's due to the nice fat channels. The juice has an easier time getting to the wick through these, and in spite of the similar surface area, they handle heavier VG juices much more easily and allow the coil to hit noticeably higher wattage levels.

I'll mention all of this in my upcoming video and give some shots of the coils, side-by-side.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Just FYI, Totally Wicked has the Curve 2 Mini kit on sale for 25% off at $29.99. If you (like me) have a stackable discount code to use, it drops it down more. Even without another code, it comes out to $32.98, shipped. Not bad. If you're an existimg TW customer (existing prior to August 1st, that is), use your $7.50 credit and get this great battery and tank for $25.48, shipped. You can't find just the battery that cheap anywhere else... and you get a free 10ml bottle of juice (RY4 is usually a good bet)... not bad for a complete kit. Like I said, if you cave a standing customer loyalty stackable discount code, you can get free shipping AND knock a couple more bucks off the top, bringing it down to just under $21.00... some cheap blister kits costmore than that.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Justa little something I didn't really notice until today... the original 1.5 ohm coils had the little, teeny slits for juice channels and the new 1.2 ohm coils have some nice, fat oval channels. The originals, thoigh used longer juice channels and have 4 of them versus the 2 on the new coils. Altogether, their total surface area is about the same, actually. The 1.2 ohm coils still seem to wick better, though... I think it's due to the nice fat channels. The juice has an easier time getting to the wick through these, and in spite of the similar surface area, they handle heavier VG juices much more easily and allow the coil to hit noticeably higher wattage levels.

I'll mention all of this in my upcoming video and give some shots of the coils, side-by-side.

I bought the exact setup you reviewed. Using the 1.2 coils, soaked for a long time in Sweet Vapes Banana high VG. I'm getting burnt taste even at low 8-10 watts. If I let it sit awhile I get a decent pull, but the next pull, if slightly long goes burnt again. The whole package and cute, more pocket friendly then my new DNA200 LavaBox, but so far this tiny setup is not able to keep up with a high VG juice. Any tips or advice, or is it just a matter of going to a 50/50 juice, I see some claim good results with high VG, not seeing that here!
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread