Virtual Nicoticket Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
All well except for missin your rude, ugly mug around here...
lol! ;)

:lol::lol: In all seriousness though....

I am working on the rude part, and I'm getting better now. Between gallons of beer and personal issues I acted like an .... And whats more to the NuThouse peeps that have been the nicest group of folks I've ever had the pleasure of talking too. The ugly part well you get what you're born with. LMAO!

So for all those I was rude too I do apologize it was out of character and had nothing to do with them and everything to do with me. It's amazing what a divorce and some engine grease do for a guys personality and outlook on things. Hopefully I can hang out here a bit more rather than continue my self imposed banishment to General Discussion where everyone's an ... to each other most of the time. :D

Now that that's over I have to go fill a pink doggy pool, Marley and I are going swimming.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
:lol::lol: In all seriousness though....

I am working on the rude part, and I'm getting better now. Between gallons of beer and personal issues I acted like an .... And whats more to the NuThouse peeps that have been the nicest group of folks I've ever had the pleasure of talking too. The ugly part well you get what you're born with. LMAO!

So for all those I was rude too I do apologize it was out of character and had nothing to do with them and everything to do with me. It's amazing what a divorce and some engine grease do for a guys personality and outlook on things. Hopefully I can hang out here a bit more rather than continue my self imposed banishment to General Discussion where everyone's an ... to each other most of the time. :D

Now that that's over I have to go fill a pink doggy pool, Marley and I are going swimming.
Brother,
Glad to hear you're feeling better about yourself.
I wasn't at all being serious, though.
Always liked you, always will.
Can be a bit overbearing and intense myself.
Very happy to see you!
:)

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Brother,
Glad to hear you're feeling better about yourself.
I wasn't at all being serious, though.
Always liked you, always will.
Can be a bit overbearing and intense myself.
Very happy to see you!
:)

Thanks AD I appreciate it. And I knew yout were joking it's just been something that's been on my mind for awhile and this was the best way to get it out. So I thank you for opening the door if you hadn't I would've stayed quiet.

And now.....

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Thanks AD I appreciate it. And I knew yout were joking it's just been something that's been on my mind for awhile and this was the best way to get it out. So I thank you for opening the door if you hadn't I would've stayed quiet.

And now.....

Lol!

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
forums.. I am a member, apparently.. certainly been neglecting! but all for good reason.
(I do come and read and like some stuff, but postings are few and far between these days)

I'm working a lot, very tired.. I've noticed if you're happy where you work, the rest of life seems to fall into place and be happier as well. that's where I'm at..

hope all are well and life is good!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
This is what you do when you suddenly and rapidly have to leave town for a week to tend to family business. About 5 minutes to pack with juices for each mod, 8 batteries, charger, scissors, tweezers and wick...:blink:

the pack.jpg

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
This is what you do when you suddenly and rapidly have to leave town for a week to tend to family business. About 5 minutes to pack with juices for each mod, 8 batteries, charger, scissors, tweezers and wick...:blink:

View attachment 479869
Looks like it took more than 5 minutes to create the photo arrangement!
;)
Hope everything is okay.
Travel safely, my friend!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
The photo was taken at the destination. ( Sonoma) Thanks for the well wishes AD...:)
Can't imagine what I could do from across the country, but if there is anything, feel free to call.

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI

View attachment 479869
Pretty sure you have a friend in every state here distorto. Safe travels.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Sitting on my porch watching the river flow and glow in the almost dark. Perfect for my imperfect eyes to enjoy.
It rained this evening, so the air is cooler, the crickets are singing and the trees silhouette on the sky. I'm able to feel almost peaceful.
I appreciate this moment.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
What? Summer is over? Someone tell that to Texas with our 103 degree heat!!!!!!!!!

Nice thing about being in high altitude. Leaves are already starting to change a little. Next the Canadian geese will show up. Now to hope all the leaves drop before a snow hits us and snaps limbs from trees. Of course after that it could be 90* in October, Colorado is crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread