VAPE MAIL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Got the Billow V2. Just got it up and running. :thumb:
.64 ohm dual with 28G KA1 @ 35W on my ipv4.
Flavor is great! It looks like it's gonna be a juice hog though. Lol! Also got some Nickel wire to try my first TC build later today.
billow.jpg

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
W
Got the Billow V2. Just got it up and running. :thumb:
.64 ohm dual with 28G KA1 @ 35W on my iPV4.
Flavor is great! It looks like it's gonna be a juice hog though. Lol! Also got some Nickel wire to try my first TC build later today.
View attachment 477664
WooHoo, gotta love vapemail, we need more pics !!

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Filled 'er up with some DIY Creamy Nanner, Ice Cream, Caramel, Whipped Cream. And now I'm having a flooding issue. Lol! There's always a learning curve with a new tank. It's basically like someone took an orchid and opened up the juice wells and made it so that you can pull the build deck w/o dumping the tank. I'm lovin it so far. Just gotta get the wicks right. :thumb:

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Filled 'er up with some DIY Creamy Nanner, Ice Cream, Caramel, Whipped Cream. And now I'm having a flooding issue. Lol! There's always a learning curve with a new tank. It's basically like someone took an orchid and opened up the juice wells and made it so that you can pull the build deck w/o dumping the tank. I'm lovin it so far. Just gotta get the wicks right. :thumb:
Ow another diy dude... Can I have the percentage flavour and the flavours / CAP, TPA FA ect, thanks.. I want to try it please :thumb:

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
It's all TFA except the Ice Cream
30 mL Batch (I like strong flavors, so you may want to dial it back a lil.)

2 mL DX Banana Cream
2 mL Flavor West Vanilla Ice Cream
1 mL Caramel
1 mL Whipped Cream
15 drops 10% Vanilin in PG
Add Nic Juice and top with VG/PG% to your liking.

The longer it steeps, the more the nanner and caramel flavors come through. I just mixed this up last night and it's pretty tasty though. I'm toying with adding a cherry flavor and maybe something nutty for a true banana split kinda thing, but haven't got it right yet. Maybe a strawberry flavor and something fudgy? It's still a work in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread