IPV D2 announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyIvan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Atlanta
101 said they would ship out from china on the second. Not from them. So I don't see how they are ducking us

Right, I was hoping they would update their info once they get the tracking from P4U.

Edit: Yes I know I sound a bit impatient but this will be the third time they (P4U) will have extended the shipping date.

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Right, I was hoping they would update their info once they get the tracking from P4U.

Edit: Yes I know I sound a bit impatient but this will be the third time they (P4U) will have extended the shipping date.
and I fear it wont be the last...:(

Reactions: peterforpats

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
I just ordered a Kbox as a backup. Bet it comes in the mail first. My dumb self somehow lost my ego mod but Kbox 40w was only like 22 bucks shipped so I went for it. Should've done it awhile ago. I never meant to complain. I just like to stay vaping. Don't wanna smoke anymore and wanna cut down and if not eliminate my dipping.
Quitting the dip is tough stuff. None of the cessation product available are geared towards smokeless. And most of the common nic levels readily available in juice are far too low.

Keep up the good work. You will make it over the hump.

Reactions: gmoney$

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
I figured $50 for a TC mod that will be small and (we'll see how rugged it is) would be great for work. I do plumbing and heating and my IPV4 is covered in purple primer and pvc cement. Still works though. Ordered my d2 from 101 vape, no idea when it'll ship. Hope soon. I'm going to treat this as a beater VS RDNA 40.

Reactions: gmoney$

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Quitting the dip is tough stuff. None of the cessation product available are geared towards smokeless. And most of the common nic levels readily available in juice are far too low.

Keep up the good work. You will make it over the hump.
Honestly it's not so bad. I only ever pack one or two lips a day. Sometimes none. Used to smoke half a PAD. I have been addicted at some points but only slightly. I'm running between 12 to 16mg in a subtank mini and dripper at 25 to 30w so I'm getting plenty of nic. Looking forward to this d2. Wondering if I should order ti wire or nickel. Nickel is a lot cheaper lol

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
Boldvape in uk posted this

PRE-ORDER *UPDATE*:We expect stock to arrive with us around 7th August (subject to change).

I found this on vapesource:

Discussions with Pioneer4you has confirmed shipment have been sent out on 07/25/2015 from ShenZhen, China. Should be arriving soon with an ETA of early August.

So who knows who will get it first I'm thinking it will strongly depend on which vendor you used.
isn't that always the case? whichever vendor gets them first will send them out first,etc.,etc. it is up to those who receive theirs faster to let the others waiting whether to stalk the delivery person or wish they had bought something else and start surfing to see what their next purchase should be.(of course, there are some of us who will hunt for the next purchase regardless if the d2 is good or not- just with a little more urgency if it is a bust).....

VapeGyver

Jul 25, 2015
Clearwater, Fl
isn't that always the case? whichever vendor gets them first will send them out first,etc.,etc. it is up to those who receive theirs faster to let the others waiting whether to stalk the delivery person or wish they had bought something else and start surfing to see what their next purchase should be.(of course, there are some of us who will hunt for the next purchase regardless if the d2 is good or not- just with a little more urgency if it is a bust).....

Of course but I think more so with this presale. I think the istick 40 watt tc and this might be to two biggest mod presales to date.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
For the price, the way I see it if the TC is iffy, I still have a nice Compact 75w mod with a quick change battery setup.
Already have enough toys to last my life time.

Same here. I don't have to have tc. Should be a decent mod regardless, and good for taking out of the house for me.

VapeGyver

Jul 25, 2015
Clearwater, Fl
This is on reddit

So I received a few IPV D2s today and my initial impressions upon opening it is this thing is tiny for 75 watts with temperature control.

Out of the box pros:

-Firm buttons
-Bright screen
-Spring loaded 510
-Nice quality feel (Has weight for what it is)
-They did include a charging cable this time unlike the IPV4 ect.

Out of the box cons:

-The battery door is very easy to open (IMO way too easy that it would come apart in your pocket)
-The DC 5 Volt charger on the bottom of the unit (Micro USB would be preferred)

MegaVap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Texas, US of A
I think this is one of the most wanted mods of all time next to the SX Mini, but the price tag of the the SX was out of reach for many many folks otherwise sales would of been through the roof as far as quantity. Ultimately, if I was a mod maker I would want my device in as many homes as possible. So I think they are doing a great job with the affordable IPV D2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread