Strike at 20/80 and now Hit it or Quit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Ok still an all day vape for me as the predominant flavor in my mix. Wow I am loving this stuff...left in unicorn bottle it's changing fast. I am tasting a richer stronger net now. I can't believe nobody is raving about this stuff in this thread so quiet. Other than going through wicks fast this is an award winning net base for me. Well done nicoticket labcoats

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Ugh - this is not good. This is why I continue to do more balanced blends... the "downside" with "swamplung" (VG) sucks MORE THAN "dry mouth and sometimes sore throat" I get from high PG. Somewhere in the middle seems to be best - agree? I am really becoming a bit 50/50 fan lately.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. A minimum of 70/30 vg to pg or MAX VG. PG makes my great grandparents roll in their graves and they are buried in RUSSIA!

I have a hard enough time vaping Wakonda, Frenella and Cure at their current vg/pg levels.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I have a hard enough time vaping Wakonda, Frenella and Cure at their current vg/pg levels.
Do what I do and add something compatible in VG ..doesn't need a lot and doesn't spoil the flavours.

I get a problem with anything much under 70% VG too :)

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Ok still an all day vape for me as the predominant flavor in my mix. Wow I am loving this stuff...left in unicorn bottle it's changing fast. I am tasting a richer stronger net now. I can't believe nobody is raving about this stuff in this thread so quiet. Other than going through wicks fast this is an award winning net base for me. Well done nicoticket labcoats
Your post made me tank up.
I haven't had it in a while. It's changed a little from my previous comments, fresh.
It's lost the green/fennel notes. I still get apricot, but now appearing are golden raisin and lemon notes. Quite nice, but I feel it's a vape for relaxing and paying attention to the flavor, rather than an at work during the hustle and bustle.

With the lemon notes appearing, I think this would be a good addition in creating my Mercury clone.

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Right on bitter jeweler! This is hands down a winner for me as I love doin my own mixes but desire a really high quality net as a base. Strike gives me this in spades. Some super dope juice Clark and gang have going on in research and development and strike is the best net yet.

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Strike should have a name change for us deadheads. Let's call it lightning strike from now on to symbolize the steal your face thunderbolt! Or better yet call it thunderbolt ! Hahaha

Actually brilliant marketing strategy! Tons of deadheads vape and also tons of deadheads vape only high quality net. So in honor of the grateful deads 50th anniversary this year lets go Clark give it a deadhead name!!!

Last edited:

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Oh yeah now we are talking time wise. The longer strike can be in te sun in a unicorn bottle getting dank darker it keeps tasting danker and better. This ties roundhouse as nicoticket top two net. Can ya tell I like this stuff? Whooohoo
All those keeping it in dark brown glass bottle in dark cool place are not doing strike any favors. Lay her out to darken under the sun and bam!! Rich beautiful net

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Just got a fresh 120mls of Strike from my BLOWOUT. Born date was a month ago or so loaded it up in my Woodvil with a newly squonked HASTUR and SHAZAAAM.....I love this vape. This batch feels a tad more "throaty" which is nice. Over under on this 120mls lasting is 2 weeks. Under set at -145. Can't wait to try the Butter Beer and MahPeeps as well.

Last edited:

dsidab81

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
I too am mixing a bit with the Virus, as much as 50 /50. Which is a nice mix for those days that the virus starts off as a bit much in the morning for me. (oddly enough those days have now turned into Cure days)
This morning however I re-coiled my rta with titanium with a little DNA200 temp control run....started off with the strike. So far running around 370 and around 25-30 watts the strike has hit its stride a bit more. perhaps kanthal was adding an odd flavor in the mix. I'm getting much more tobacco, still with the slightly fruity accent, but there's still that lingering sweetness. is that the vg component?
I've usually vaped at most 60-70% vg.

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Yeah I agree on the sweetness. Too much vg but also this makes Pictor happy. So all in all I don't mind the sweetness and can alter it if I want. Clark made a wise choice doing maxvg at 3mg nic so that we can all try it and then alter with pg or flavored juices add nic if we want. Home run and I will be sooo mad if strike doesn't come back as black label hahaha not really I am WELL STOCKED Thanks nicoticket !

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yeah I agree on the sweetness. Too much vg but also this makes Pictor happy. So all in all I don't mind the sweetness and can alter it if I want. Clark made a wise choice doing maxvg at 3mg nic so that we can all try it and then alter with pg or flavored juices add nic if we want. Home run and I will be sooo mad if strike doesn't come back as black label hahaha not really I am WELL STOCKED Thanks nicoticket !
Aw, kind thoughts! :) To be honest though, The Cure has become second to Virus and Wakonda, which are both equal favourites! I do have to add a degree of something VG to those, but with Cure, it's very little, and the other two only 20%.

I'm liking Passion Cake and Butter Beer too! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread