just need info

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Your definition of cloud chaser may differ from mine. I think of someone desiring to fill rooms with vapor off one drag.
If your definition simply means you're looking for some modest vapor off a drag, I may have a few suggestions.

RGM2

These can be picked up off fasttech for just over $3USD. They have three fixed air holes, as does the next one. Don't let this fool you. I do really well attaining modest clouds, modest as in they can fill up about a yard (3 feet) around me. Thes tanks are both bottom coil, single coil.

ARO & Likely ARO II

The Smoktech ARO and likely the ARO II are a little more costly. I have found them on Electronicstix.
They cost $4.50USD there. I say likely the ARO II, as of yet not having tried one. Suspect the quality will be on par with ARO model. Again these are bottom coil tanks, single coil. All have the three air holes in the base. I've seen where some drill the holes out a little. Not done that myself as the stock units seem to suit me.

Juices

For more cloud you may also want to try a rough 50/50 mix in your juice. I say rough because it's clear hitting that ratio exact is difficult. MtBaker offers a consitant (as far as I know) base of 50/50 as well as other ratios to suit. IMHO, they also seem to have pretty decent prices per quality you get offset by bulk buying. I get a 236mL bottle what takes me 6-8 months to go through for around $40USD shipping all in. My favorite flavor is Hawk Sauce, keep looking for another favorite, to at least have a back up flavor to switch off to at times to no avail.

I tried samples, 5mL from ECBlend. I had the initial flavor shock. "Oh man this stuff is better than Wonder!" Then, found myself relegating it to bug juice. Not sure why it happened but all the six samples I tried lost appeal for me after about a week or two of steeping. There samples ran $2.50USD a bottle though so it really was an affordable way to test other flavors, vendor quality. Many like ECBlends and I apologize for not being one of the many, mileages vary though.

Currently vaping on a custom blended flavor I had a friend mix up for me.

I dubbed it "Melon Berry".

Strawberry flavoring 5%
Watermelon flavoring 3%
Extreme Ice flavoring 0.5%

Base is rough 50P/50V @ 18% or 1.8mg per mL Nic.

He started with 10mL, then bumped it up to 50mL after adding nic. For now it seems close to being my second ADV, may not be later on. Still hit the Sauce daily.

Well, aside from these I might suggest a Kanger ProTank. Not used one but I have seen them suggested highly. Others likely have other suggestions.

Reactions: cbrdrgn2911

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Sorry it's taken a bit to get back in touch here. Life happens. :)

Seems like a bit more than the $20 a month budget for you on the subject of mods. Still there are what I'd consider affordable choices.

CoolFire

This new contender from Innokin looks to causing a stir. The site I link has them for about $32 and it's likely the price will taper off a little more. I've been using an MVP2, a couple Itazte vv from Innokin and they both use pass through charging, are of good quality. The CoolFire looks to be another follow up in those regards. Paid roughly $60 for an MVP2 kit, tried the nice Iclear tank included. Liked it aside from it being plastic, cracking.

Gripper

I will likely next get a Gripper. Although, the batteries are removable it still seems like a good choice to me. This way if a battery bites the dust, only out a few bucks for a new battery and not a whole new mod cost. That noted, it's more of an initial outlay of funds to start up with this kind of mod unless you already have a charger, batteries. Have seen chargers from $5 to $60, just depends on where you shop and what bells and whistles you apply.

Itazte

These are handy little mods for me to have at hand. :) The ones I have are only variable voltage. Found someone selling them for under $18 but that special or sale has went into the vapors. The clearos they offer in this kit, imho, are not worth the extra expense they pad onto the cost. Then, again I use Pyrex tanks so as to avoid cracking plastic from menthol, cinimmon, citric juices. Why keep shelling out $2 - $4 every time you crack one, I think. This kit will also get you a spare micro-usb charging cable, or one to start with. It works with the Itazte and MVP, likely the CoolFire too.

Hope I've helped. :)

Reactions: cbrdrgn2911
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread