Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
It was weird, it was sort of a non-event after all the anticipation. I'm glad I got past it because for months I had thought about the idea of celebrating with a cig :). But I knew I couldn't, and couldn't. Or I would have had to change my sig line. Which I won't. Ever.

I know what you mean. It wasn't until I joined ECF that I even thought about keeping track of my last smoke, which is now over 3 years ago. It was the 4th of July, 3 years and 1 month (tomorrow) ago that I finally went smoke free. I won't ever slip. EVER.

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't even enjoy a smoke if you had one. But I truly hope you never try to find that out! Yes I do!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I know what you mean. It wasn't until I joined ECF that I even thought about keeping track of my last smoke, which is now over 3 years ago. It was the 4th of July, 3 years and 1 month (tomorrow) ago that I finally went smoke free. I won't ever slip. EVER.

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't even enjoy a smoke if you had one. But I truly hope you never try to find that out! Yes I do!

Happy 3+1, SR!

Then there's me, who thinks about stuff. And tracks it. To the minute. Then charts & pivots it. And (and, and...)...

It's a "data" thing. :blush:

Capture.JPG

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Congratulations! I just completed my first totally nonsmoking year and I never went a single minute without a working mod. I credit my two Provari's for that. Definitely part of my vapocalypse planning

Congrats to you, VNeil! It's an exciting adventure, is it not!

Had to giggle at your idea of celebration tho........ :lol:

I'll pay for shipping...

PM Me your PayPal Address.

Jim

Gotta luv ya, your Turfness. Wow.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
WoooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm a thread killer!!!! :lol:

But my dear, you were the life of the party. Perhaps after the candles on the luscious Rum soaked cake were blown out, all eaten and the many bottles of Champagne were opened and emptied, you have forgotten the things you did at the party. Last I remember, you were dancing in the corner all by yourself, wearing nothing more than a lampshade. A thread killer, you most certainly are not. No, not by a long shot!

Alas, the party is but a mere memory now. And we have returned to our mundane lives. But we'll all remember, with a grin our faces how much fun you were. Yes we will!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
But my dear, you were the life of the party. Perhaps after the candles on the luscious Rum soaked cake were blown out, all eaten and the many bottles of Champagne were opened and emptied, you have forgotten the things you did at the party. Last I remember, you were dancing in the corner all by yourself, wearing nothing more than a lampshade. A thread killer, you most certainly are not. No, not by a long shot!

Alas, the party is but a mere memory now. And we have returned to our mundane lives. But we'll all remember, with a grin our faces how much fun you were. Yes we will!

:lol::thumbs:

I remember that lampshade.

And the "nothing more" too!!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread