• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
They are easy Trish.He has a sales thread on both UKV and AAEC

EVL tips are not hard to get, he has a thread on AAEC now: They are normally £20 each, buy one-sent 1st class, buy 2 sent 1st class signed for, buy 3 sent RMSD.

Nice! Thanks both of you :) Thought they'd be something like having to sit watching and then still not get one!

vomit.gif
Quite! :(

Pretty grim stuff innit.
Certainly is ...could make better with grass clippings! Plus, the practice sister warned me off green tea capsules because they can cause palpitations and a rise in BP!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Not even keen on the normal stuff, never mind green or those exotic perfumed ones like Earl Grey - coffee is my main brew
I really like a good cup of tea, and do drink a fair bit of it ...we do like one or two mugs of fresh coffee mid-late afternoon though :)
One of our sons likes Earl Grey, but I'm not keen at all.
Most 'exotic' I've liked is a fairly good flavoured Darjeeling, but unfortunately, I once accepted a cup of Lapsang Souchong ....'fire & smoke damaged' is how I'd describe it, and rather than admit I'd made a mistake in accepting, I managed to drink it Bleh! :(
Normally, a decent black tea is our favourite - Currently Captain Scotts from Tesco!

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well, I sent Mr EVL a message - he has a website too - and asked about the style and colour(s) that I like.

Shall try some,next time i'm in Tesco.Which should be this week.
Our usual tea bags had become a bit erratic for consistency ...now and then we'd get a pot of tea that looked as though we'd forgot to use fresh tea bags! Been using the Captain Scott for a few months now and they're pretty good. Tesco's Finest aren't bad either ...don't like poor tea!

There used to be a packet tea that my Grandmother and parents got at the Co-Op: Indian Prince, in a lovely silver and purple-blue packet ...now that was very good tea.
I've just searched, and it looks as though it may still be available, and in tea bag form too - don't even know where the nearest Co-Op is, but when I find out, I'll get some and see if it's still as good.

Dunno, they all look the same to me George :laugh:
Aw bless ...Terry, you're so diplomatic :rolleyes: :laugh:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
There used to be a packet tea that my Grandmother and parents got at the Co-Op: Indian Prince, in a lovely silver and purple-blue packet ...now that was very good tea.

When i was still a :angel:Trish. :laugh:
My mum always bought Black Boy tea,swore by it.
Don't think they would be allowed to call it that nowadays,so could be still available under a different guise.
So we always had to have Black boy tea and Golden Galleon butter :)

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
When i was still a :angel:Trish. :laugh:
My mum always bought Black Boy tea,swore by it.
Don't think they would be allowed to call it that nowadays,so could be still available under a different guise.
So we always had to have Black boy tea and Golden Galleon butter :)
We was normal people - Mum always used PG Tips loose tea and the used leaves went in the garden around the roses, my missus drinks gallons of the stuff, so she only gets Sainsburys Red Label T-bags :laugh:

Reactions: Brynglas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread