Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi, I spoke with you on the phone this morning and apologized for the delay. This was a custom painted tank and we have a one week lead posted for these, I realize we are now over a week and maybe we should revisit this posted lead though 99% of all our custom stuff does make it out in or under the week. Sometimes custom stuff can get shuffled aside as these are made to order so we try and group them to save on setup time. Your tank is made now though we were not able to get it into todays mail which is why I told you during our conversation that it would go out tomorrow, I will ship this Priority though to be honest most times First Class is just as quick.

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
Hi, I spoke with you on the phone this morning and apologized for the delay. This was a custom painted tank and we have a one week lead posted for these, I realize we are now over a week and maybe we should revisit this posted lead though 99% of all our custom stuff does make it out in or under the week. Sometimes custom stuff can get shuffled aside as these are made to order so we try and group them to save on setup time. Your tank is made now though we were not able to get it into todays mail which is why I told you during our conversation that it would go out tomorrow, I will ship this Priority though to be honest most times First Class is just as quick.
Well done.

Reactions: Racehorse

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I just received my tank. I must say....I don't know what to say. Will sorry be enough?
Take a look

Attachments

• IBTanked ProvariLR.jpg
    IBTanked ProvariLR.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: OCD

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
No Worries, again we are sorry it did go beyond our normal max wait time. I have to say it is tough sometimes these days, was much easier when we were busy all the time and our lives were revolving around IBTanked. Now we have to add in many other things to keep ends meeting and allotting time gets to be quite a logistical affair.

Nice lookin setup BTW, enjoy the vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread