• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best juices in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
Awesome, thanks for your input! I'm going to place an order for a couple things to try. Might try a couple that you mentioned to be on the safe side! ;)

I now have Paris Fog, (sugar cookie custard) and I think Cairo Fog (the white chocolate covered apricots one.) Also ordered Zeus from the Yogen Fog line, (Lime Greek yogurt)

They're all very good! I am really enjoying them. Thanks for the recommendation!

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
Yep... DSV for the win! We've never had a bad one from Darkside Creations. All well crafted boutique style juices for a good price. The bakery juices we have tried are delicious.
From experience I could easily recommend Phantasm, G-Money, Caramel Sundae, Curly's Custard, Sugar Cookie, Apple Pie and Saskatoon Berry Pie.
The Saskatoon Berry Pie is really something special. If you are from the prairies and can appreciate the uniquely delicious flavor of the Saskatoon berry you will absolutely love this ejuice.... or for anyone who has never tried this Western Canadian summertime delicacy you will be in for a most refreshing surprise when you put this into you atty.
I have an order en-route right now and I am salivating at the thought of it!!

I think they sell this line on the MLV website that I order from quite often. I may have to give these a try! Thank you.

Reactions: BuddJohnson

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
The Saskatoon Berry Pie is really something special. If you are from the prairies and can appreciate the uniquely delicious flavor of the Saskatoon berry you will absolutely love this ejuice.... or for anyone who has never tried this Western Canadian summertime delicacy you will be in for a most refreshing surprise when you put this into you atty.
I have an order en-route right now and I am salivating at the thought of it!!
You read my mind about the saskatoon berry pie.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Thanks to this thread I got some new juices to try. I'm going to give a few flavors from DSV a shot. Up till now canada ejuice has been the best tasting juices I've found. I tried Crave Essence organic juices but they aren't really wowing me.
Oh man... DSV kicks the .... out of Canada ejuice. And Canada ejuice is pretty damn good.

Oh and for everyone, Flavour Crafters has a new line of Max VG juices, the Evolve line. I've sampled all 20 and there isn't a bad one in the bunch. My two favorite are O.C Fizzin (orange pop) and Sour Rainbow.
EVOLVE MaxVG Eliquid

Unique Vapor Innovations has some really nice stuff as well. But they're a little pricier. I've also sampled all flavors (my favorite B&M let's me sample all the new stuff before they hit the shelves so I can give my honest opinion. I must be a good customer or something lol.
One of my favorite juices at the moment is half a tank of BC Blast by DSV and half a tank of Komodo by UVI mixed together. BC Blast is the best fruit juice I've ever had, and if you like fruit, you pretty much have to try some. Komodo is a vanilla pastry. Also good is Republic, pretty much the same as komodo but with a serious kick of cinnamon in there.

Edit... forgot the link to UVI

Premium e-Juice | Unique Vapor

Happy vaping.

BallSweater

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
Just as an update my juices came from DSVCreations a few days ago. I am loving the custards (G-money + Curly's). I have yet to try the Sinful Pleasures but I gotta say these are clearly well created flavors. Thanks very much for the recommendations :) I have found it a task to find some good juices but these guys are gonna see more business from me. I thought the cotton included with the business card was a nice touch also.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
DSV blend is really thick and good for rebuildables etc. Boosted is a bit thinner and good for clearo tanks. I've used both in clearo's with no problems though. Cory will do custom blends for you though if there's a specific ratio you like. Just put it in the order notes.
Saskatoon berry pie is pretty damn good. Add a little BC Blast to it to give it a more fruity kick. BC blast is one of my ADV's. Jedi Slayer is the other.
Get back to me about the frozen yogurt one. It's brand new and interesting looking.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
DSV blend is really thick and good for rebuildables etc. Boosted is a bit thinner and good for clearo tanks. I've used both in clearo's with no problems though. Cory will do custom blends for you though if there's a specific ratio you like. Just put it in the order notes.
Saskatoon berry pie is pretty damn good. Add a little BC Blast to it to give it a more fruity kick. BC blast is one of my ADV's. Jedi Slayer is the other.
Get back to me about the frozen yogurt one. It's brand new and interesting looking.

Sounds good. I'm excited to try these. I'll let you know about the strawberry frozen yogurt one.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015

Everything in my order was amazing. Tried them all today.

The Strawberry Frozen Yogurt one really surprised me. It's so good. Creamy strawberry with a tiny hint of what seemed like mint... But it's not mint. Could just be a tiny hint of menthol? Not sure. Really doesn't taste minty. It just makes it taste like an icy cold frozen yogurt. It really is perfect. I wasn't expecting to get the "cold frozen" taste from it, but they really did capture it nicely, and I'm so glad they did that. I think this one might become one of my favourite summer vapes, I want to try the other frozen yogurt ones now!

BuddJohnson

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Nanaimo BC
Everything in my order was amazing. Tried them all today.

The Strawberry Frozen Yogurt one really surprised me. It's so good. Creamy strawberry with a tiny hint of what seemed like mint... But it's not mint. Could just be a tiny hint of menthol? Not sure. Really doesn't taste minty. It just makes it taste like an icy cold frozen yogurt. It really is perfect. I wasn't expecting to get the "cold frozen" taste from it, but they really did capture it nicely, and I'm so glad they did that. I think this one might become one of my favourite summer vapes, I want to try the other frozen yogurt ones now!
Thnx for the update sailorneptune. Sounds yummy.
Gonna have to add a couple of the yogurts to our next DSV order.

bishopmolson

Oct 28, 2012
canada
I currently use Juicy e Juice, they have a giant selection, and I love a lot of their stuff. Only problem is, they're 65/35 I believe... I'm looking for higher VG juice now (hoping for 30/70 or 40/60 and I don't know of any of the best places to find it. Hoping to find a site that accepts a lot of different types of payment, and has a nice selection of flavours. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread