Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graciela Torres Figueroa

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2015
Georgia, USA
tumblr_nsd2mc8C9G1uzg2sro1_540.jpg

Here's a hand check of one of our prototypes. This unit is unfinished and just raw metal. I should be able to get a hand check of a production unit sometime today for you guys too! We also have Nickel coils for our Phazer tank on the way very soon!
Really nice device, when is going to be available? :blush:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
tumblr_nsd2mc8C9G1uzg2sro1_540.jpg

Here's a hand check of one of our prototypes. This unit is unfinished and just raw metal. I should be able to get a hand check of a production unit sometime today for you guys too! We also have Nickel coils for our Phazer tank on the way very soon!
I really like that! Even the raw metal is nice :) I definitely want that [emoji7]

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
@USMCotaku I'm vaping the Malibu from Halo Cigs... So tropical and refreshing, I like it! =D I'm still waiting for my kanthal wire wire -_-' I sooo want to rebuild my coils grrr... Lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Isn't it great?
I just made a mixture of it with my DIY raspberry sweet tea. 3/4 my DIY, 1/4 Malibu....it turned out to taste a lot like Mt Dew oddly enough :p

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Boy oh boy would I like some nicotine. Next month I have to have a rotator cuff repaired. Surgeon wants all nicotine out of my system. Although this is hands down easier, switching to zero, than quiting smoking, I sure miss my nic.
That's a bummer... Hopefully it goes well for you and you can get your Nic fix soon :p

Reactions: Liquid-Chris

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Boy oh boy would I like some nicotine. Next month I have to have a rotator cuff repaired. Surgeon wants all nicotine out of my system. Although this is hands down easier, switching to zero, than quiting smoking, I sure miss my nic.
\

That has to be rough, get better soon!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Uhm...I hate to say it but I would tell the surgeon to get over himself. They can't make you not vape brother, he's a doctor not your father. I would tell him I vape and will continue to do so, if he has further problems then find a different surgeon since he isn't following the oath he swore to.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery and don't let them bully you into doing something you don't want to do, they do this quite often which is why I have a personal opinion about it.

*edit*
Just assumed the surgeon was male, could just as likely be female.

Last edited:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

I've had the same shoulder cut on twice so I don't envy you. Unless you have some underlying issue which nicotine effects it sounds like you're being bullied by the surgeon. But thats just my opinion. Good luck to you, and make certain you have a nice recliner to sleep in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread