15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I've been on the worst unlucky streak for about 5 years now... until the 15mil contest. No amount of good luck will turn around some of the bad things that have happened, but it is nice to know that maybe I'm not cursed after all (or if I was, the curse has been lifted lol)

I assume it doesn't include a tank... and that my subtank mini will work... anybody know?

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Well, the first round ones that went out didn't have a cable like its supposed to, so when they sent cables out, they added a tank. Those of us in round 2 haven't gotten shipping notifications yet, so I'm not sure if we'll get cables/tanks. Someone told me to get a sub mini, so I'm guessing that would work...lol...I'll be using a Protank on mine for now.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I've been on the worst unlucky streak for about 5 years now... until the 15mil contest. No amount of good luck will turn around some of the bad things that have happened, but it is nice to know that maybe I'm not cursed after all (or if I was, the curse has been lifted lol)

I assume it doesn't include a tank... and that my subtank mini will work... anybody know?
Yes it will work on it. :)

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
My entire room smells like bleach from cleaning now. Oops. At least it smells clean I guess. :lol:
Ack! I hate the smell of bleach... I hold my breath when pouring some in the laundry, then run through 2 full cycles afterwards to get the bleach smell out lol

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I got these in da mail today!
image.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

Sub tank mini will work fine

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Thanks Cody, for confirming what Seleya already said - that the stm would work.

I've learned a lot about juices, and some about laws and activism, in my 6 month vape journey. But I am still a complete noob at hardware.
With so much hardware constantly coming out, it's hard to keep up lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Thanks Cody, for confirming what Seleya already said - that the stm would work.

I've learned a lot about juices, and some about laws and activism, in my 6 month vape journey. But I am still a complete noob at hardware.
I'm right there with you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread