Coval Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I'm a big Coval fan. They alternate those weekly deals every Tuesday, so order by Monday if those sound good to you. Butterscotch Puddin and Nana Puddin are my favorites. Been vaping a Chocolate Donut/ Churro combo with my coffee for the past few weeks. I say go for it. I haven't tried the Creme Brulee but was just looking into it and it seems people love it. They're Pearberry flavor is really good also. There's a bunch of good ones I've tried. I'll probably put an order in before Tuesday even though I have an unopened Butterscotch lol. Use code vdnd you save a couple bucks.

LVixen

Verified Member
Jul 5, 2015
Hey guys! I have a question about Coval Vapes juice. I'd love to try their eliquid (specially the churro flavor), but I'm a little hesitant to try it because the last time I tried one of these more affordable juices, it didn't end up well.

A couple weeks ago I decided to give Nicoticket a try, and God Lawd, I did NOT like the overpowering artificial sweetener they use to make their juices! The flavors are really great and I'm sure I would love their juices if it wasn't for that specific sweetener, but the sickening sweet AFTERTASTE of the artificial sweetener is just nasty to me! Yuck!

Now I don't even know what to do with the Nicoticket juices I got....

Anyway, my question is, can anyone tell me if Coval Vapes uses the same type of sweetener? Like, is the sweetener pretty strong, and does it leave an aftertaste?

Thanks in advance!:)

Reactions: I'mnotZak

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Hey guys! I have a question about Coval Vapes juice. I'd love to try their eliquid (specially the churro flavor), but I'm a little hesitant to try it because the last time I tried one of these more affordable juices, it didn't end up well.

A couple weeks ago I decided to give Nicoticket a try, and God Lawd, I did NOT like the overpowering artificial sweetener they use to make their juices! The flavors are really great and I'm sure I would love their juices if it wasn't for that specific sweetener, but the sickening sweet AFTERTASTE of the artificial sweetener is just nasty to me! Yuck!

Now I don't even know what to do with the Nicoticket juices I got....

Anyway, my question is, can anyone tell me if Coval Vapes uses the same type of sweetener? Like, is the sweetener pretty strong, and does it leave an aftertaste?

Thanks in advance!:)
No man. Coval is way better and different from Nicoticket. Nice smooth mellow vape.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
No man. Coval is way better and different from Nicoticket. Nice smooth mellow vape.

Way better?

I find this hard to believe.

Nicoticket's Virus is a ever changing eliquid that, no lie, changes every minute of the day. It might taste like chocolate at 7am, peanuts by 7:30, and then heaven by 7:45. I've never witnessed this miraculous change myself, but I have heard people talk about it.

The bottle of Virus I got was sick. Tasted like peanuts mixed with nutrasweet. It's my fault, because I was probably doing something wrong. I mean there's no way the winner of so many awards would refuse to change for me like it does for everyone else.

I think it was because I used dull scissors on my cotton.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
+1 for Coval. I placed my first order about 3 weeks ago after reading several of @DanJiblets posts on another forum. Really glad that I did. Ocean and Azeroth are outstanding. I wasn't crazy about the Strawberry Creamcake. Don't get me wrong, I will finish the bottle but IMO it had a funny aftertaste that I haven't been able to put my finger on. Otherwise, plenty of reorder potential, fair price, and fast shipping.

Reactions: DanJiblets

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Was it a sweetener aftertaste, or not really?

Well taste is so subjective but no, not an artificial sweetener taste. I think it was more with the strawberry and cream blend. I so wanted to taste the coconut cream cheese icing, but it just wasn't there for me. It was kind of like a plastic aftertaste. I haven't given up yet. I'm just going to let it steep for a few more weeks and then try it again.

LVixen

Verified Member
Jul 5, 2015
Well taste is so subjective but no, not an artificial sweetener taste. I think it was more with the strawberry and cream blend. I so wanted to taste the coconut cream cheese icing, but it just wasn't there for me. It was kind of like a plastic aftertaste. I haven't given up yet. I'm just going to let it steep for a few more weeks and then try it again.

Alright, good to know :)

Reactions: I'mnotZak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread