PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
just how i like it,,,,,,,, innocent of anything

Of course, if you really think about it, "innocent of anything" = "guilty of everything".

Well, in my twisted world anyway...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Ok.... a follow up on the article that Moonie linked to a while back claiming to be an "instant cure" for a headache... ( please note Moonie's innocence in all of this, he only was spreading rumors... :lol: :D )

Upon going to bed about 4 hours ago, I had noticed the signs of the start of a tension headache... so I'd taken 3 ibuprofen in an effort to limit or stop it from going much further. When I woke a little bit ago... I found myself with a light to moderate headache despite taking the IB... so a Moonie rumor to the rescue ... maybe...

The short article basically stated taking two teaspoons of salt ( recommending sea salt or other natural type ) with the juice of one squeezed lemon ( 2-3 tablespoons of juice, I used 3 ) then dissolving it all together in a glass of water... I used about a 4 oz glass of cold tap water, should instantly cure a headache.

Upon drinking the salty brine ( shudder, yuck pooo ) I did notice a moment or so later a slight decrease in the intensity of the headache... probably just down to the light stage at the best, maybe slightly higher than that, but not a lot. So it did seem to help a little but it wasn't a complete or an instant cure. I'll add that with a headache... any decrease in intensity is always a good thing.

I've noticed that I have multiple things that appear to cause my own headaches some of which I haven't identified. So the method that seems to help also vary considerably. The above "cure" covers two areas that I can see that may help... a lack of water is certainly one of those, and I could see how a low level of electrolytics ( salts and acids are electrolytes ) could also cause a headache ( among other things ).

If someone were prone to high blood pressure... they may want to avoid this one since the salt could help the body retain water more which could increase the blood pressure. I'd also mention that they don't recommend more than 2300 milligrams of salt a day ( the upper limit, not a daily limit ) and 0.75 of a teaspoon ( just 3/4 of one ) contains about 1500mg of salt... so this amount of salt in one dosage seems excessive.

If you are thinking of trying this one... knock the salt down to probably no more than one teaspoon and probably less would be enough. No reason to potentially increase your BP which could also increase your headache ( mine don't seem to have ever been BP related in my own tests that I've done )

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
25425.gif

J.-Co-Donuts-Coffee.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
smilie_girl_073_zps762955f6.gif
Soooo I heads out to goes to towms fer da ole mans tickets dis mormin and went to step dowm offa da porch and almost stepped on a coral snake sunbathin there
cheveux-dresse.gif
I told him to get da hell outta my ways dam it
thumb_tongue-1.gif

So den I gets to da gas statium and my friemd was dere and she tricked me inta going to her house 2morrows to sew some clothes fer herr and on da way back to my place a freaky thing happened. I was driving along and a soccer ball comes rolling outta a driveway and stops right in front of my car.
mg248.gif
dere was no kid anywheres in sight. Nobodys there to habe thrown the ball into the road.
hupw0l.gif
I'm like what da hell is a goings on here todays ?
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
So i gets home and I stayin putts case sumptin else happens
fill-mdr1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread