Does it really matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
Does it really matter if we are Tootle Puffers, Sub Ohmers or Cloud Chasers? As long as we aren't smoking the analogs and lining Big Tobacco's pockets, isn't that all that matters?

If we could only just get rid of those dual users. How dare they enjoy vaping as a recreational choice.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
All these category's of vapers came into being mainly for the same reason category's come into anything, someone realised you can make more cash off some things then other's and so sub culture was born into vaping. Personally couldn't care less how anyone vapes as long as it's appropriate and doesn't impact those who don't want it each to their own and what works for them. I cross all groups depending on my mood one hour it's a 2♎ next it's a .5♎ can't be bothered labeling anything other then my liquid takes time from vaping.

Reactions: Stosh

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
being a community is about finding our commonalities (and to an extent, celebrating diversity) but not creating artificial divisions
I think for the most part the "sub groups" are about finding commonalities and ease of discussion when you know the range in which someone operates. The only ones who seem to think the groups are creating division are the ones who choose not to participate. We're all vapers, but it makes more sense for me to ask the modwompers about a sub ohm MTL build than it would to ask the tootle puffers. Just like I wouldn't ask the provari users what the best bf atties are.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I think for the most part the "sub groups" are about finding commonalities and ease of discussion when you know the range in which someone operates. The only ones who seem to think the groups are creating division are the ones who choose not to participate. We're all vapers, but it makes more sense for me to ask the modwompers about a sub ohm MTL build than it would to ask the tootle puffers. Just like I wouldn't ask the provari users what the best bf atties are.

Very well said Lessifer!

Reactions: Oregon Linda

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
But unless you vape with a Fogatti are you really vaping?

rsz_tricoil2.jpg

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
If we could only just get rid of those dual users. How dare they enjoy vaping as a recreational choice.
I was a dual user and even a flip flopper for a while using tootle puff devices. But since finding the joy of subohming and chucking clouds I'm off the old nasties.

Caffeine7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Riverside, ca
I really enjoy my stuff that heats juice into a flavorful vapor. I also really enjoy tasting my food, my sense of smell (except sometimes it's not so great). Not smelling like an ashtray. Not being out of breath after a flight of stairs. Saving money (most of the time) without even saying what device I use or what atomizer fits on top I can safely say I fit in here. Along with everyone else that feels like they fit in here

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Does anything really matter?

Everything is matter or it is nothing.

Wow - ya'll are getting all existential up in here :) I'm not all that concerned with labels, but hey ... we're tribal as a species. Can't say I've never been happy to be part of this group or that one. One label I wear proudly: "non-smoker."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread