What Mech ya sportin today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaynole

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
22d08026b01d0d518be7f679622b09b6.jpg
18350 GP Paps v2.5 SS... Kayfun Lite... Stainless B2 Shorty by Drip Tip Dezignz... Mt. Baker Thug juice

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Those Luna Sea mods are nice. How're they performing for you two?

Awesome performance. We like them.
However, they are not for the faint of heart, or the beginner.
The internals are very spartan, with just some soldered solid copper wire and a battery sled. Solid but not very high tech.
The wood is okay, I hit them both with some 1200 grit sandpaper, and oil, so both are nice and smooth now.
Slight gaps but not bad for under $30.
The switch is different, works, not very comfortable, but unique in a cool way enough to live with it's quirks.

Performance is outstanding.
It hits like Miami bass in a mini truck.
:)

mrrobhog08

Apr 11, 2015
omaha
Been rocking this lately, goes through 15ml of juice at 0.12 ohms before the batteries need charged. Really loving the all-day no battery swap.

Lethal Clone and Authentic eHpro Nixon RDA
lethalnixon.jpg

Like it so much I'm ordering another one. Button is fantastic.
I have been looking at one of these. Where did you get yours?

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
View attachment 478217
shenxi stingray x clone with a billow v2.

NICE! Thats the same Stingray I have. I actually ordered the Infinite one, but was sent the Shenxi instead. It was the second screw up on that order so I just kept it and didnt want to bother contacting the vendor AGAIN about the messed up order. Had it almost a week now, my first mech, and am loving it. The button was a little finicky at first but I took it apart the other day and simply put it back together and now its smooth as ever!

Reactions: Talethor

sanguinesolitude

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2015
NICE! Thats the same Stingray I have. I actually ordered the Infinite one, but was sent the Shenxi instead. It was the second screw up on that order so I just kept it and didnt want to bother contacting the vendor AGAIN about the messed up order. Had it almost a week now, my first mech, and am loving it. The button was a little finicky at first but I took it apart the other day and simply put it back together and now its smooth as ever!
was it from vaporrange?
because i also ordered the infinite one, but figured at the price they were asking i couldn't be mad. and it seems to be everything i was hoping for. Looks great, smooth threads, and hits hard.

Reactions: Monotremata

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
was it from vaporrange?
because i also ordered the infinite one, but figured at the price they were asking i couldn't be mad. and it seems to be everything i was hoping for. Looks great, smooth threads, and hits hard.

Yep! Ive never had a problem with em before actually. They initially sent me just a replacement bottom cap instead of the mod haha. They were really quick to respond though, apologized and shipped out the mod that day. Unfortunately when it got here it wasnt the Infinite, it was the Shenxi, which according to their website was out of stock. I just didnt wanna deal with contacting them again and waiting even longer so I just fired it up and its fine. The cut outs on the stingray couldve been a little better but eh whatever, the mod does what its supposed to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread