Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Intervention time...:facepalm::shock: My wife has tasked me to produce a list of all my vape devices, power units and atomizers, to be discussed... I has a sad :( I think I maybe have gone a little cra-cra with the vape purchases, what to do...what to do...

Hide?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
And bear the shame of hiding, no, I must boldly acknowledge the immense magnitude of the error of my ways, and deal with this crisis as an adult, head forth into the abyss! Or maybe I'll hide :D I see another Woodville joining the rotation shortly, brought out from the shameful shadow of concealment :)

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Arabians were my breed for over 25 years, but a few months back I decided to go in another direction. I'm leasing a Missouri Fox Trotter to see if I like riding a gaited horse. It's turned out to be more challenging than I imagined. Riding a horse that doesn't trot is very weird.

Nikola has a great deal going. There is a family who is boarding and feeding Nashville at their stable as long as she works with their horse and teaches their daughters how to ride. Nashville is some kind of mutt- Standardbreed or Warmblood. Apparently riding horses is far more difficult than it looks, if they haven't been worked with much...

This is the other horse- Expert-

28b7bjo.jpg

He's really fat...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Nikola has a great deal going. There is a family who is boarding and feeding Nashville at their stable as long as she works with their horse and teaches their daughters how to ride. Nashville is some kind of mutt- Standardbreed or Warmblood. Apparently riding horses is far more difficult than it looks, if they haven't been worked with much...

This is the other horse- Expert-

28b7bjo.jpg

He's really fat...

Give it a couple of months...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I've never seen such a fat horse who wasn't pregnant, and he's definitely not pregnant...

That's odd. I've never seen one that fat without more weight on their withers and rump. He looks just like my mares did preggers.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
That's odd. I've never seen one that fat without more weight on their withers and rump. He looks just like my mares did preggers.

The owners bought him for their daughters and he basically just ate and ate and walked around the pen, but hasn't been worked out or riden much, which is why Nikola is working with him. Maybe they were feeding him hops and barley. He's definitely a he. She sent an embarrassing picture saying he had quite the appetite, but he wasn't hungry for food... A lot of horses I've seen in CR are fat. Maybe they just have a habit of over feeding them, or there's so much food for them. It is really green country...

Nashville is really fat also-

juee7l.jpg

Reactions: FringeChief68

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The owners bought him for their daughters and he basically just ate and ate and walked around the pen, but hasn't been worked out or riden much, which is why Nikola is working with him. Maybe they were feeding him hops and barley. He's definitely a he. She sent an embarrassing picture saying he had quite the appetite, but he wasn't hungry for food... A lot of horses I've seen in CR are fat. Maybe they just have a habit of over feeding them, or there's so much food for them. It is really green country...

Nashville is really fat also-

juee7l.jpg

Horses eat out of boredom, just like people. I feel for Nikola, the mare I've leased hasn't been really worked in years (although neither have I ;)) We were doing well, then the weather got bad. We have to start back at zero again. Fox is a barn sour little girl.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Horses eat out of boredom, just like people. I feel for Nikola, the mare I've leased hasn't been really worked in years (although neither have I ;)) We were doing well, then the weather got bad. We have to start back at zero again. Fox is a barn sour little girl.

She loves it. She's there all day with her dogs. Horses are her passion. A perfect day for her is being with horses all day. So many people have let her down in her life all she has is me, horses and her dogs and none of us have ever let her down...

She was even riding with no saddle the other day--

2z9hao5.jpg

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Horses are a way of life. After 25 years together, I had to put my mare down last year. I felt like I lost my sister. I tried to be horseless for awhile, but it didn't work. Life doesn't feel normal for me without a horse in it.

Nikola lost her horse a few years ago and she was really depressed and drinking a lot and GoGo dancing and suicidal. Now she's back in the lifestyle and happier than I have seen her since I have known her.
This is the horse she had from when she was a child, but he got sick and died. He was really fat also. (Nikola was a little chubby back then too)

34imr04.jpg

She was nutz when she was younger riding with no saddle-

oh4eav.jpg

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
It's not paranoia when they're really out to get you...
That points out some stuff that's pretty crazy. Randomly grabbing stuff of yours and moving it to the cloud; having access to and storing your content, your e-mail, whenever they feel like it; using your bandwidth to get their own work done... I think, for me, "no".

I'm really torn about this Windows 10 free upgrade...
Windows 10 privacy problems: Here’s how bad they are, and how to plug them.

Is it really all that bad, or are folks just paranoid?

Reactions: ENAUD

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Intervention time...:facepalm::shock: My wife has tasked me to produce a list of all my vape devices, power units and atomizers, to be discussed... I has a sad :( I think I maybe have gone a little cra-cra with the vape purchases, what to do...what to do...

Turn in an incomplete list. Hide the rest. :)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
He's makin a list,

She's checkin it twice,

Gonna find out who's naughty or nice,

Vape Audit is comin to town...

LOLz, Jim

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
It's not paranoia when they're really out to get you...
That points out some stuff that's pretty crazy. Randomly grabbing stuff of yours and moving it to the cloud; having access to and storing your content, your e-mail, whenever they feel like it; using your bandwidth to get their own work done... I think, for me, "no".

Yeah, those things really jumped out at me too! Can all that be legal? Is this going to be a trend in the future? And the part about using your bandwidth, that's like stealing money right out of your pocket! No wonder they are offering it for free :nah:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

USE THE FORCE
yoda.gif

61409339.jpg

If that don't work just tell her this ;) I Stole this off the webs so read it fast before they take it back :facepalm:

A nicotine addict who smokes only a pack a day can spend roughly $2,160 a year on cigarettes; people with heavy nicotine habits can bear costs that reach or exceed about $6,000 per year.
While it’s more difficult to accurately estimate the cost of addiction to illegal drugs, conservative estimates indicate that a addict can spend from $4,000 and easily up to $10,000 or more per year to support their habits.
A person with a gambling addiction can easily financially ruin him/herself and any unfortunate family members.

P.S. Good Luck :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread