Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Oh come ON! You of coil building fame? You can do eeeet. 'Brow of faucet fame, your near future.

I will NOT comment. I will NOT comment. I WILL NOT COMMENT.

Yeah, not in my future. Not when other people's homes could be damaged by my inability. Nope, won't do it.

And you SHOULD COMMENT, SHOULD COMMENT, SHOULD COMMENT!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'm picking the easiest of the Bethpage courses. No way will I venture on to the black course.

View attachment 477665

Why? Is there a creature in a lagoon or something? Somehow "golfing" and "danger" were two concepts I never thought would meet.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Do you like yours? Very nice looking tank indeed...
I was always afraid I was going to break it, so I never used it enough to give a good review...I sold it. With all the different things I have tried...I always seem to fall back on kayfuns, 1 spheroid that just works right every time and a few rda's.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I was thinking of a Classic, but maybe now a P3. It seems some are having issues with using 18350's with the spring really compressing a lot on the bottom cap. Has anyone used a 2.5 cap with a P3 to resolve this issue, or is the 2.5 cap not compatible at all? Not being able to easily use the P3 in 18350 mode would be a deal breaker for me...

Or, would using a flat top 18350 resolve the issue?
Nutz, looks like AW doesn't have a flat top 18350...
Jackie uses her P3 with AW 18350's and is having no problems. Little stiff putting the end cap on but that's it. We consider it a good thing.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Kathrine upgraded

11817124_1675787419318748_4459476850758930989_n.jpg
Who's the girl? She looks like she could be Britney Spears' older sister.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Morning All. There's a strange orange sphere high up in the sky. It's spreading warmth, but is not crying. We will investigate this odd warm glowing ball further.......
Its a UFO RB...

Run, Run for the Hills!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
You should have told him to go outside.

He was in Buffalo, it only snows there.....In fact they only have two seasons. 4th of July and Winter.

Its a UFO RB...

Run, Run for the Hills!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was fearful of that. Maybe they'll just leave us alone?

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
I was always afraid I was going to break it, so I never used it enough to give a good review...I sold it. With all the different things I have tried...I always seem to fall back on kayfuns, 1 spheroid that just works right every time and a few RDA's.

I do like the 2 kfl+s, they have been a wee bit burpy lately but i think thats the wick. Just got some japanese cotton pads, pulling some from an unwrapped ball, sometimes it could be real stringy...

Would be nice if there was a rta that could deal with changing temps better

Reactions: Pinggolfer

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
I was always afraid I was going to break it, so I never used it enough to give a good review...I sold it. With all the different things I have tried...I always seem to fall back on kayfuns, 1 spheroid that just works right every time and a few RDA's.

I am trying to resisit, i would worry about breaking it too, but so darn cool looking...

Reactions: Pinggolfer

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I do like the 2 kfl+s, they have been a wee bit burpy lately but i think thats the wick. Just got some japanese cotton pads, pulling some from an unwrapped ball, sometimes it could be real stringy...

Would be nice if there was a rta that could deal with changing temps better

I make a twisted coil at somewhere between 0.9 and 1ohms at 2.5mm and use cotton bacon with a bell cap...also I make sure to use a 5mm drip tip. Wicks perfectly every time....I also use a center pin in the kayfun that is half drilled out for just a little better airflow.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
How does one not get banished from ECF when visiting that vendor thread regarding DA/AP?
I had to leave w/5 pages to go this evening.
Kudos to Ping & SR for the restraint I may not have.
If you don't see me for awhile, you'll know what happened.

I don't know why you would be unable to post. Cloud9 posted on that thread. Restraint is not one of my strong suits.

If you need two dozen, then perhaps TopFlight? :)

Topflight?? Why not the Noodle??

Oh come ON! You of coil building fame? You can do eeeet. 'Brow of faucet fame, your near future.

I had the exact same answer Kat. Dang you beat me once again. Speedreader...
And I hear the Pingness left half-eaten snacks.

Plus a 6 pack which Jim didn't find.

Why? Is there a creature in a lagoon or something? Somehow "golfing" and "danger" were two concepts I never thought would meet.

Some who ventured on to the Black Course have never been seen again.

It's Katherine Heigl.

It's Katherine Ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread