Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am sad again. Just checked my Amazon tracking and my cord might not be here until Wednesday. :( back to the repair shop for another one tomorrow and that one better work!! I seriously need my laptop. Must be bedtime cuz I'm feeling cranky. :(

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Nothin wrong with a guy sporting pink....i do it, no one has been gutsy enough to say anything about it yet :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
I didn't say there was anything wrong with men and pink. It just clashes with Ninja's hair lol. I'm not overly fond of pink either lol. Purple is the more adult color :lol::pervy::lol::pervy::rolleyes:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I didn't say there was anything wrong with men and pink. It just clashes with Ninja's hair lol. I'm not overly fond of pink either lol. Purple is the more adult color :lol::pervy::lol::pervy::rolleyes:
Well that explains why I don't act my age, then! Temper tantrum in progress. :p

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Another shot!!! (actually 2, I'm drinking for Sheri, too)
Yes you are! Waaaay safer for all of us that way. :p Besides, I need to go to bed and start a new, better few days. I hope everything added up to 3 because I am done with the curveballs! The only good thing today was my mail from you. :)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Well that explains why I don't act my age, then! Temper tantrum in progress. :p
image.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yes you are! Waaaay safer for all of us that way. :p Besides, I need to go to bed and start a new, better few days. I hope everything added up to 3 because I am done with the curveballs! The only good thing today was my mail from you. :)
Awww...glad you like them! Keep puppies away from cords so you can get a pic....lmaoooooo

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Congratulations on breaking that curse!!! I think they are sending out iSub tanks with them now but I can't be positive. I am supposed to be getting a charger from them soon and they are sending the tank with the charger, but if they don't include one with your prize your suntan will work great on it. I am so excited for you! :)
Thank you sweetie. I am trying really hard to think of it that way - the bad streak is GONE.

TBH, that's why a lot of times I am quiet, just reading and liking posts. I'd much rather joke and cut up, it's just not as easy as it was before, and I really hate myself when I whine and cry to others. That's not who I've been for most of my life, and it sure isn't who I want to be now.

So GOODBYE BAD LUCK and HELLO BLUE SKIES! :)

Oh, and I looked up the isub - polycarbonate!! But if they send one I will check it out - if I like the coil, maybe I can get one of the pyrex ones later. I have fits with the coils on this stm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread