Madvapes Weekly Contest - August 3 through August 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
Everybody should have one of these on their bird feeder for endless hours of entertainment... :thumb:

"Twirl-A-Squirrel. Squirrel's weight on feeder activates motor which gently spins him off. SAFE - Does not harm birds or squirrels. Durable, weather-resistant PVC. Smart technology prevents motor fatigue. Easy to use. No assembly required. Operates on 3 size D batteries (not included). Turns any hanging feeder into a carousel for unsuspecting squirrels, twirling them safely to the ground! Hillariously funny and wildly effective!"

that is so funny,,,

ZipperPhil

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
United States
56d1711c337bee8aa11005e5cead29cc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Icemanxxxv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
KC MO
This lady walks into a hardware store with a broken cabinet hinge. She has walked the hardware aisle to no avail looking for a replacement hinge. Finally a store employee walks up and asks if he can help. She explains the broken hinge and the employee says follow me I know where the exact replacement hinge is that will suit your needs. She follows him to another aisle where he takes the hinge off the rack and hands it to her. She thanks him and he responds if she would like a screw for the hinge. She said no thank you, but I'll blow you for that garage door opener......

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
A couple wants to have sex but their son is in the house. The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie with their 12 y.o son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with an ice cream and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities...

"There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he shouted.He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation.

"An ice cream truck just drove by!"

"Looks like the Dubey's have company," he called out.

"Abhishek's riding a new motorbike!"

After a few moments he announced... "The Lakhotia's are having sex. Startled, his mother and dad shot up in bed.

Dad cautiously called out..."How do you know they're having sex?" " Aman Lakhotia is standing on his balcony with an ice cream."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread