Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I just had my 3rd CT scan on my chest and the spot they found has not grown....I am happy it is just a sunflower seed I must have inhaled when I was young! View attachment 477826
Mine as of may is an officially calcified nodule after scans every 6 months for 2 years so I know how you feel. Congrats!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Good morning :)
humpback_zpsueqjuznt.jpg

I

Innokin_Ash

Question: @Innokin_Ash
Is there such a thing as a leaderboard for the grand prize, how many points do people have?

There isn't any leaderboard for the grand prize, not a public one that I'm aware of anyway. Sorry!

@Innokin_Ash will there be another Quick Draw this week :rolleyes: I just really want to win one :facepalm:

Yes, there should be another one on Friday.

Awesome photos Chris, looks great! Could you upload them to imgur, so I can download them and post to Instagram and Pinterest. :)

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Oooops Sorry, cannot post this outside of the Classies. Thanks - Robino1

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
I wanted the green and gold, but my piggy wife said it was her turn and wants Aqua and silver. Yes she is registered on ecf but she has not been on in forever. Therefore each contest win I get we share... This turned out to be her turn... All good cause I'll get to use it also. Thank you again innokin and ash and ecf
image.jpg

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
The first picture I did was from my phone so I thought it was bigger :facepalm:
3 Bodies, 3 iSub tanks, 7 Batteries :) So you can vape 3 at a time and have 4 back up batteries :thumb:
And they said they were going to stuff it full with other stuff too :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread