4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning all!

Missed a "go on" to Dave for his lemonade comment, diva is melting and Psyc is stuck in Fla but at the stupid airport. I wish they could have notified you earlier so you could enjoy Disney longer not some dumb airport.

And lastly, lil Always getting her drink on...LOLOLOLOLOLOL
But if diva is melting and the lemonade is cold then there should be some combination there that works for everyone
Grandson Zack had a CT scan at the hospital. There is a possibility he may have liver cancer. They are doing a biopsy tomorrow.
Sending all my love and positive thoughts
Okay, I'm DONE with Summer!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, we broke up and it's OVAH! Just got back from grocery shopping. Went in the store when the sun was out, came out and it was completely dark. This man I married has to read every damn label on every damn thing before he buys it. He wonders why I would rather go to hell and back instead of grocery shopping......with HIM!!!! but then I remembered I live in Alabama................oh God I'm in hell ALLLLREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I am moving to Alaska. I'll be in igloo #3 if anyone's askin' bout me:mad: Ugh, sorry folks, just had to rant a little bit. :facepalm:
Hope everyone had a good weekend (grumble grumble).....sigh:facepalm: Igloo #3. Don't forget! (hope they have wifi):unsure:
Bwahaha I know a tow motor guy. My hubby doesn't do ANYTHING fast. Everything is a slow saunter and in always 15 minutes early person. Yeahhhh ugh. Totally will trade places with ya still but my house is a huge disaster so yyou'll not love being here hahaha
Morning fran! hows you?

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi all! Been a crazy morning/day but now gonna chill and put a hair conditioner mask on due to it being fried from too many highlights this past "summer" which really wasn't a summer bcoz it was raining all the time.
Hi.
Stay away from the windows with the mask. psyc and Scape are back, and you might throw a fright.

Scape not so much...

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Evening,folks:) It's very dry here. Brief t-storm produced little rain.
Yea, my lawn is getting crunchy. The water well is still ok, about 50%, and some rains later this week will be welcomed.

But these clear nights are nice. Had a fantastic sighting of the International Space Station last night. Went from horizon to over head to horizon, and was easily 3 times brighter than Venus! If you've never seen it, you should. The site is Heavens-Above.com to tell you when you can see it (along with a couple of thousand other man made objects).

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Evening,folks:)
Hi, gang. Nice and hot here, a bit more humid.

OK, 1/2 stick butter, some chopped garlic, parsely, splash of white wine, lemon juice and a dash of cayenne. All into a foil packet with a pound of big shrimp. Onto the grill for 10 minutes. (the shrimp was frozen). Served with some brown rice. But should have been with a baguette to soak up the juice/sauce.

mmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread