[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
yeah...It's weird..I haven't really felt 'normal' since it happened. Something is a little off..I'm normally a roll with the punches, flow with the stea, kinda person..but something changed..
You did say it was your first accident, didn't you? That's probably why. Little shock to the system.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I know..My current future currently relies on a 86yo man staying alive and content with us being here, cause I'm pretty sure even after taking care of him for so long we aren't getting the house, as messed up as that is to say, it's the truth. Could be totally fubar'd any day. And people wonder why I seem so stressed all the time lol. Musta been a bank robber or something in a previous life. :confused:

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I know..My current future currently relies on a 86yo man staying alive and content with us being here, cause I'm pretty sure even after taking care of him for so long we aren't getting the house, as messed up as that is to say, it's the truth. Could be totally fubar'd any day. And people wonder why I seem so stressed all the time lol. Musta been a bank robber or something in a previous life. :confused:
Know how it feels to be relying on someone else to determine if you have a future home or not. Going through it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread