Kanger Sub Tank Mini = Check Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skizor

Aug 27, 2014
PA
I just bought the Kanger Subtank mini for my friend and the main reason I purchased this tank was because you can rebuild coils as well as insert prebuilt OCC coils. He is new to building so i thought this would be a perfect gift. So I own a box mod IPV2 and i forget what he owns but its a similar wider box mod that is 50 watts. We have tried the RTA on both mods and both say "Check Atomizer" it seems to screw in fine and I cant find any issues. Im posting a few pictures to try to make sure its not on our end and not the manufacture. I have heard this problem occurs a lot and have seen some hacks with wire to make to work but I would like the tank to work as promised when I bought it

Any ideas ??? Would really like to not buy coils all the time for this tank

1j2p2v.jpg

2i1zf5y.jpg

ke6vr7.jpg

16113j9.jpg

Skizor

Aug 27, 2014
PA
2004eq0.jpg

Heres a prime example from a video that shows it fully screwed into the bottom base. I have a huge gap in the pictures that I have posted and im not sure why but im very upset because I cant return it to the store and dont know how to fix this problem

Someone in a video said to try to unscrew the bottom portion with an allen key 2 turns or until it works. I never have tried this but clearly from this picture above and the pictures I posted you can tell my section is not screwing down all the way

Another picture
25unm8o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread