Status
Not open for further replies.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Thx but why would that help? It's not a muscle relaxant as far as I know. Anti inflammatory yes but not muscle relaxant?

Well right now I strained my back again (after posting here lol)... Dammit :(

Gonna take an anti inflammatory (dualgan/etodolac) and a muscle relaxant (10mg lioresal/baclofen) and hope for the best.

Grrrrrr

Regards
Tony

Sent from my keyboard through my phone or something like that.

Reactions: SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
I'd be interested in hearing what you guys are using to charge with, your computer or a charger with a usb cable. I'm only on my 2nd charge and I'm using my computer because I'm watching the charge rate and the cells through the device Monitor. Unfortunately for now, I'm stuck with usb 2.0 at .5 amp, my mother board has 3.0 usb headers but I'll have to get a panel to plug into it before I can use it and get 1 amp out of it.

Also, if anyone knows, I ran the Case Analyzer, recorded and saved the data to a csv file but I don't know how to interpret the results in he spread sheet, I don't know what data to use to enter into the Thermal fields?? Anyone??

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
I only get 0.5 A from both USB 2 & 3 @SlickWilly so use an old phone charger or power bank to get the full amp.

My gigabyte mb has on-off "power boost" that supposed to give "3X power, up to 40% faster charge times." You can charge even when the computer is shut down in both 2.0 or 3.0 but you need the panel with the usb ports and cable to plug into the header on the board. I'll pick one up the next time I'm at the electronic shop, they had some the last time I was there but I forgot to get one. GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
motrin (ibuprofen) was prescribed as a muscle relaxer before it was available over the counter, and a pretty good one as far as i'm concerned

Muscle relaxer's don't always help, my problems are pinching of the nerves both from bone impingement and disc degeneration.

Reactions: tiburonfirst

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
motrin (ibuprofen) was prescribed as a muscle relaxer before it was available over the counter, and a pretty good one as far as i'm concerned
Didn't knew that. Thx. Next time, I'll make sure to pump some 800mg into my system before starting pushing around furniture. :)

In my case it's mostly muscular. Heck, I remember one time picking up my laptop from a chair and as I was bend, I turned 90 degrees to the left... I thought somebody had snapped my back. I could actually see white flashing dots with my vision. The pain was monstrous.

Anyway, back on topic. We need more coffee girls :D

Regards
Tony

Sent from my keyboard through my phone or something like that.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
little late for coffee - cookies and milk anyone? :D

4f35830ae9206840619d35d3b65f30bf.jpg

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Interesting the max dose for ibuprofen in Britain is 3 x 400 mg in 24 hours, but then we're hard :pervy:
In the US, prescription free drugs are 1/2 normal dose for a healthy person. Advil recommends no more than 6 tablets in a 24hr period so it's the same 1200mg per day as the UK. Depending on how much pain I'm in, I usually take 3-4 200mg pills at a time and usually don't need more than 2 doses per day. I'll take 2 for preventative measures.

VapingBad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hertfordshire, UK
In the US, prescription free drugs are 1/2 normal dose for a healthy person. Advil recommends no more than 6 tablets in a 24hr period so it's the same 1200mg per day as the UK. Depending on how much pain I'm in, I usually take 3-4 200mg pills at a time and usually don't need more than 2 doses per day. I'll take 2 for preventative measures.

A real crazy thing here is you can't buy more than 2 small boxes of Paracetamol in case you are suicidal, like that is going to stop anyone.

Walker843

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
I know this has been mentioned before and im waiting to hear back from Mike, but what can I use for a receipt to send back with the RMA considering the point of purchase? I could send paypal receipt but it doesn't state what I bought just the price
Use the invoice Mike emailed you. Evolv will accept that.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I know you all ways know what you should have done rite after you didn't do it.
Rite now how may of you wish you would have bought more DNA 200's in Mikes Co-Op?
I know I could have bought a few more and would have been happy about it now .

Pdizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2014
Alberta
I know you all ways know what you should have done rite after you didn't do it.
Rite now how may of you wish you would have bought more DNA 200's in Mikes Co-Op?
I know I could have bought a few more and would have been happy about it now .
Feel the same way, especially after seeing the 80$msrp
Should have bought 2 or 4 more. Or hopped on one of those extra ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread