Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
holy crap that's low. Of course, I'm a weenie.......tried going to .7 and just didn't like it. I'm not a sub ohmer apparently. Hiya hun......kay was looking for you earlier, wanted you to come in the porch hangout and talk to her. me and scott are in here Sign in - Google Accounts if you wanna come chat
Now why would Kay be looking for me there ? I dunno what a hangout is I live here :lol: At the risk of offending anyone who does or did hanging out at 7-11 is for people with no imagination or drive in life

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Leaving a message for Torey.....holler at me in the h/o or pm or something if you come on this am, need to ask ya sumpthin[/QUOTE]

Oooops, always a couple days late a and a couple of dollars short. heehee I have been checking HO's all day today and there has been no one there. Did y'all move and not tell me?
girl_haha.gif

Happy BC day everyone :D

What is BC????

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday. I got to sleep late for the first time today because dad had a dental appointment. WooHoo Only stayed in bed til 10:30 though. It was wonderful.

Got supper all ready to serve so I guess I will yak at y'all later. I'm starving.
LaieA_045.gif

Hugs2all. . .

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Leaving a message for Torey.....holler at me in the h/o or pm or something if you come on this am, need to ask ya sumpthin

Oooops, always a couple days late a and a couple of dollars short. heehee I have been checking HO's all day today and there has been no one there. Did y'all move and not tell me?
girl_haha.gif

What is BC????

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday. I got to sleep late for the first time today because dad had a dental appointment. WooHoo Only stayed in bed til 10:30 though. It was wonderful.

Got supper all ready to serve so I guess I will yak at y'all later. I'm starving.
LaieA_045.gif

Hugs2all. . .[/QUOTE]
British Columbia Canada :)

Reactions: Debadoo

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know I'm ok. This is the first day that I've felt up to making more than one post/PM in a day. I'm starting to feel pretty good.

I'm starting to be able to (kind of) keep up with threads a little bit. Posting, not so much yet.

Hope everyone's ok. And, congrats on the new REO, Kenna! It's beautiful!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know I'm ok. This is the first day that I've felt up to making more than one post/PM in a day. I'm starting to feel pretty good.

I'm starting to be able to (kind of) keep up with threads a little bit. Posting, not so much yet.

Hope everyone's ok. And, congrats on the new REO, Kenna! It's beautiful!
Glad you are getting there DH, that is really good news! Slowly be surely!
I'm still waiting to hear that my Woodvil has hit my PO Box. Just got notice that a second VM package I'm watching for made it to the Houston depot, so it should be be here tomorrow, too!

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
If I'm reading right that's about .21 ohms.
No. That's about a 0.5 ohm coil. The twisted 26 in the picture was 0.6 I think.
I may do a dual 26g, but not sure. Dual 26 comes to about 0.4. We'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
No. That's about a 0.5 ohm coil. The twisted 26 in the picture was 0.6 I think.
I may do a dual 26g, but not sure. Dual 26 comes to about 0.4. We'll see.

Ah I read 65 watts. So 65 w would be about about .2 ohms :).

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Ah I read 65 watts. So 65 w would be about about .2 ohms :).
I run my twisted 26g (0.5 ohm) at 65w on my Sigelli 150. I don't run terrible low on my Reo. 0.4 ohms is about as low as I dare.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Happy BC day everyone :D

Indeed, J. Hope yours was pleasant in the midst of all this dryness. You had a BBQ, I think? The wife and I just got back from camping at Miracle Beach. Lovely short week coming up, too.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Now why would Kay be looking for me there ? I dunno what a hangout is I live here :lol: At the risk of offending anyone who does or did hanging out at 7-11 is for people with no imagination or drive in life
You've hung out with us before! :pervy: So we were hopin ya would again!

girl_haha.gif
hehehe newp. BUT you didn't come back later tonite like you said you would! grrrrrrr lol

I'm starting to feel pretty good.
So glad to hear that!!

Nice woodvil Blondie, and Hiya!!

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
You've hung out with us before! :pervy: So we were hopin ya would again!

hehehe newp. BUT you didn't come back later tonite like you said you would! grrrrrrr lol

So glad to hear that!!

Nice woodvil Blondie, and Hiya!!
Oh that place I that you was referring to some newfangled place I didn't know about :lol:

Good morning everyone back to work today even though I really don't want to :)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
DancingH, so glad you are feeling better. It will take time. But at least the worst is behind you. Now enjoy!
Yesterday was my first really good day. I overdid it a little. But, just enough to have a little trouble sleeping. Not enough to do any damage.

I slept a little late to make up for it. Now, I'm ready for another really good day!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Yesterday was my first really good day. I overdid it a little. But, just enough to have a little trouble sleeping. Not enough to do any damage.

I slept a little late to make up for it. Now, I'm ready for another really good day!
That.s great, DH! The first good day is always so satisfying. Its easy to overdo when you have a good day, please be careful tho. We don't want it to rebound on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread