• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

singapore soap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel555

Jul 9, 2015
What extract did u use bro
I personally like Macha so i did a Green Tea one. These are my first recipes and experiment i made. I did add my own menthol crystal that i bought from SingaporeSoap in moderation in these recipes.
Mint 1 = Peppermint from Redman
Mint 2 = Creme de menthe from LOrann's oil
9AbrnOd.png

I made another Lychee Vanilla. My first juice from my friend was a very rich Lychee E-juice and i got hooked by it so i made a Lychee on myself.
The vanilla did add a 'creamy flavor' to it, not as dry as the green tea one.
The Vanilla juice is from Redman and it did include Caramel in the juice, but yolo. :D
O4oFa8U.png

I am currently steeping another Lychee Green Tea.
iW6CJnd.png

Seniors please give me some nasty comments on these, i am a noob at diying.

Reactions: BattleHawk

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
I personally like Macha so i did a Green Tea one. These are my first recipes and experiment i made. I did add my own menthol crystal that i bought from SingaporeSoap in moderation in these recipes.
9AbrnOd.png

I made another Lychee Vanilla. My first juice from my friend was a very rich Lychee E-Juice and i got hooked by it so i made a Lychee on myself.
The Vanilla juice is from Redman and it did include Caramel in the juice, but yolo. :D
O4oFa8U.png

iW6CJnd.png

Its all about trial and error. No one can tell you exactly what to do. only point you in the right direction. Looks like you're doing well for yourself. Just remember to do a water test on the flavours before using. make sure it does not contain oil.

Joel555

Jul 9, 2015
Its all about trial and error. No one can tell you exactly what to do. only point you in the right direction. Looks like you're doing well for yourself. Just remember to do a water test on the flavours before using. make sure it does not contain oil.
Thanks! I will do the water test right now, didn't really know that it existed!

YaNBulL

Jul 12, 2015
9AbrnOd.png

I made another Lychee Vanilla. My first juice from my friend was a very rich Lychee E-Juice and i got hooked by it so i made a Lychee on myself.
O4oFa8U.png

iW6CJnd.png

Bro
9AbrnOd.png

O4oFa8U.png

iW6CJnd.png

bro, just a question, when you use the mint crystal, did you notice any crystallization after leaving a few days of steeping?

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Bro

bro, just a question, when you use the mint crystal, did you notice any crystallization after leaving a few days of steeping?

I realize that if you use hot water to speed up the process of dissolving the menthol crystals, it will tend to crystallize when cooled down to room temp. Hmmm the method I use is crushing the menthol crystals then filling up a 10 ml bottle with that to the brim and then add usp grade pg to the menthol crystals.

You should get 10ml of dissolved menthol crystals after giving it a good shake and just let it sit on the table for awhile. Start with 3 drops of that to a 10ml mix and adjust from there. Cheers pals!

newbie098

Jul 23, 2015
9AbrnOd.png

O4oFa8U.png

iW6CJnd.png

where u bought ur loreen oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread