Play the market contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Down yesterday, starting back up today, get out your dartboard, sharpen up the darts..:lol:

For a visual representation of where the market is heading.....
iur

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ALERT!! INCREASE AMOUNT!! THIS WEEK! lets dump another $25 making the total $125 kahooners now!!
must guess within 25 points on Friday's close 8/7
Dow Jones Industrial Average! no going over!
no edited entry's
First person (1 winner) to post winning number wins a coupon code for $125.00 :D
bids end on Wednesday at midnight 8/5 (EST)
Both source and place to watch here: DJIA Index Chart – INDU Stock Quotes – INDEX: DJI - Dow Jones Industrial Average - Marketwatch

Good luck! ;):pop:
Wow for $125.00..........my guess better be close this week.....I haven't come anywhere near....ever!............

$17,495.22

Thank you Pop.............

Reactions: AllElseFailed

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I can't believe how big the prize is. Too much for any one winner. Pop should stop adding to the pot until we have a winner. Very generous you is pop... And the most fun contest ever... Good luck to all this week
Of course it's P0P's contest and he can do whatever he likes, but I kinda agree with you. Maybe he could "cap" it at whatever amount he chooses, then after that it just rolls over (like the lottery) until somebody wins and we start over.

The reason I feel this way is because this IS a promotion. The idea is to get P0P's products out there for people to try. If a whole bunch of stuff goes to just one winner it kinda defeats the purpose. And if P0P doesn't feel like he's getting a good return on the contest, he might quit doing it (and I definitely don't want that - this contest is FUN, even if I NEVER win!!)

But then again, If *I* win, the bigger the better LOL

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas