Status
Not open for further replies.

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
Still sitting pretty in their boxes. I'm tempted by BRD's design and holding out for one of mikes upcoming project boxes for my first build.

I'm thinking about a squonker for my 2nd build.

I started looking into rta's for the first build. I see they've come out with some nice ones recently. Something with good airflow capable of running ni200. I've also considered just a dripper to start. Maybe some insane build on one of my dark horse's.

I'm currently a hard core squonker currently running .3ohm marquis.

I've got my Stumpy running at .3ohm TP 480°F on my GDNA with -25 board. I can't imagine running the Stumpy with a -40 board. I don't know if Catfish is gonna do another Stumpy run, but that's what I'd recommend! When all 3 airholes are open it's massive airflow. :thumb:

Dobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2014
Tbilisi, Georgia

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I know this has been mentioned before and im waiting to hear back from Mike, but what can I use for a receipt to send back with the RMA considering the point of purchase? I could send paypal receipt but it doesn't state what I bought just the price
Pm sent

Sent from phone.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I can't seem to find a price mentioned there, could you please tell me what price did you see?

looks like they amended whatever price was there before

upload_2015-8-4_9-17-25.png

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
Feel the same way, especially after seeing the 80$msrp
Should have bought 2 or 4 more. Or hopped on one of those extra ones

Time to come up with some sort of modular system with the board as one module and the battery as another. Like the Hana One or the (think its called) disrupter where battery and board are two separate plugable modules. Then one board is all you need. The balance connector makes it a little more complicated but this may be the way to go.

I think only 4 contacts would be required with at least 2 of the contacts capable of 23 Amps continuous. Pack +, Pack -, cell 1 +, cell 2 +.

Reactions: SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Time to come up with some sort of modular system with the board as one module and the battery as another. Like the Hana One or the (think its called) disrupter where battery and board are two separate plugable modules. Then one board is all you need. The balance connector makes it a little more complicated but this may be the way to go.

I think only 4 contacts would be required with at least 2 of the contacts capable of 23 Amps continuous. Pack +, Pack -, cell 1 +, cell 2 +.

I saw those mods, I agree that's a nice setup!

Authentic Innokin Disrupter Vaporizer Control Body 50W Box Mod Black

Authentic InnokinCell LiPo 2000mah Battery Vaping Power System Black

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA

BlueridgeDog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Rocky Mount, VA, USA

Home - Cloudmaker Technologies

Reactions: MikeE3

Walker843

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Well after following along in the co-op thread, and then here for a good bit, I've decided I've got no business making my own mod. I just don't have the skills right now to do it effectively and, more importantly, safely. So I've posted my DNA200 in the classifieds if anyone wants it.

Thanks everyone for the great information that has been shared. I'll still be lurking, and drooling over all the great mods you guys are making! :)

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA

That's the basic idea but more form factor adaptation. My three basic modes of operation (that I'm familiar with) are single, dual and triple 18650. The single 18650 is for going to the bar or restaurant with the smallest thing that works. Dual 18650 is most of the rest of the time. Triple 18650 for road trip long stretches in the car and sometimes weekend days at home. At present this requires (at least) three different devices.

Would be interesting to have three battery compartments with equivalent size and Wh capabilities as mentioned that would connect to a much smaller module housing a DNA 200 board / display / buttons.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Is anyone planing on a dual 18650 build? How does the new update work? It's not coming through escribe yet?
If some one has a bit of info on this and would share it it would be appreciated.
I have been thinking about the boxer style DNA 200 posted on SW
The wanting never stops :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread