4. @KattMamma
  5. @RaceGun59
  6. @hmar
  7. @jseah
  8. @retired1
  9. @Bandit83
  10. @LynnNC
u73S9zw.jpg

Thank you everyone who entered, it was a great insight into seeing what colours people would like. Plus there was some pretty awesome finish ideas. ;)

I'll PM the winners ASAP. If you didn't win, then don't fret, keep your eyes peeled!

Congratulations to all the winners! :thumbs: Everyone made such great suggestions, I'd personally love to see the Disrupter in Navy Blue or Pearl White.

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Congratulations to all the winners! :thumbs: Everyone made such great suggestions, I'd personally love to see the Disrupter in Navy Blue or Pearl White.
absolutely navy blue would be awesome, there is so many options like navy blue and gold Marine Corp style :smokie:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
@zapped Could you contact me via PM please, just tried to contact you regarding getting your prize shipped out, but your inbox is full. Thanks!

Pm sent

Just cleaned out my inbox as well.

I decided on the black mod with the blue battery if anyones interested.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Just stopping in to say I hope Everyone is having a Great Week So Far. Awesome Sauce on the Ones receiving their Disrupters (MUST POST PICS LOL) And For the Ones Still waiting on Deliveries :danger: to Mailman LOL. Here's hoping on the Next Round

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
What about a Pearlescent Paint :?: I bet that would be a big hit :)
Imagine a paint like this 'Pacific Blue' on a Disrupter :thumb:

GGYA0QR.jpg

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
WHOO HOO! I have a UPS email also that mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!!! Thanks to @hittman and @hashtag for posting that, I hadn't even checked my personal email yet today!! (I'm at work)

Did you get an email @redrebel821? Or did you not sign up for UPS My Choice yet?

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
What about a Pearlescent Paint :?: I bet that would be a big hit :)
Imagine a paint like this 'Pacific Blue' on a Disrupter :thumb:

GGYA0QR.jpg

That would indeed be awesome as well! I'm a huge fan of red/orange pearlescent paint jobs on cars, would be nice to see it on a mod too!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
WHOO HOO! I have a UPS email also that mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!!! Thanks to @hittman and @hashtag for posting that, I hadn't even checked my personal email yet today!! (I'm at work)

Did you get an email @redrebel821? Or did you not sign up for UPS My Choice yet?
Yeppers.....got my email from UPS...soooooooooo damn excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread