Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Well, my recent trip to Georgia was fruitful in many ways. The most important being the opportunity to get my BIL and SIL to drop the stinkies and buy some quality products to vape on.

I just sent him a detailed email with links to buy some hardware to get them going. No egos for them, no tanks.......I recommended the following:

2 REO Grands
2 button covers
18650s from RTD
VP4 charger from RTD
Avidvaper cisco spec 510s with drip tips (until I know they become vapers, then on to RM2s)
juice from a local brick and mortar.

Two more REO owners on the planet. We will be adding another REO household from South Carolina to the list pretty soon. I hope he doesn't procrastinate.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
I must admit I was not easy convert to vaping, it took my son many conversations and juice tastings until I said yes. Actually he dropped a Mini Protank 2 in front of me and practically begged me to try it out for a week. I stopped the stickies that day, what we do for our children, lol. Best present of my life!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Congrats on helping them. Might even consider the unflavored route if the flavor search is a dud like it was with my dad haha. At one point when I was being sent juices for review, I had close to 70 bottles of e-juice at home. He hated all of them that he tried (close to 30) :facepalm: I know someone locally that may be a Reonaut soon. Very possible I'm giving them my first Reo I got in January. I'd still have the original older, but flawless Reo JC Okie sent. It's like having a prized possession from close to the beginning of the company.

Danrogers is correct. A few people here watched my "Vaping saved mine and my father's life" video. I had to wait for my dad to tell me wanted to try. You can't force someone to quit, they'll rebel against you and still smoke. I know from experience haha. As soon as he told me wanted to quit. With Mrs. JC Okie's help he started his journey. Moved on to a subohm tank and is 5 months smoke free thanks to her. I still can't get him to grasp the squonking technique so Reo's are out for him at the moment. I see such a different health wise and happiness wise in my father now.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Great job! I quit @ 59 after 40 years of smoking. 4 years now!! Started on one of those pencil stick cig look alike model
with tiny cartridges @ $125.00 sold at a county fair ground kiosk !!! We've come a long way baby.:vapor:
Between my lady and I both quitting we are still trying to figure out where the $7000 annual savings is going???

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Good work Jif. In contrast, a friend of mine recently moved to California. We have not talked much in a while. A couple of weeks ago he texts me and asks me how in my videos I get so much vapor. I told him I'm just a bad ayuss like that. JK, he runs an ego with a sub tank kinda dealio on it. So I mailed him a starter kit to see how he likes it. It included a grand, a prebuilt dual coil .45 ohm vector wicked with KGD, 1600's, charger, wire, cotton, coil master and about 30ml unflavored 12 mg VG.

We texted a few times since he got it and he even rebuilt the atty.

It just didn't fit his style I guess cause last week I texted him to ask him how it was going and he said he was gonna send it back because he is just so accustomed to his plug and play ego deal.

I said no prob homie - whatever works fer ya.

But he loved the unflavored nic VG and has since bought a liter of it.

No biggie. I was missing that grand anyhoo. Vaping like a rockstar just ain't for everyone I guess.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Good work Jif. In contrast, a friend of mine recently moved to California. We have not talked much in a while. A couple of weeks ago he texts me and asks me how in my videos I get so much vapor. I told him I'm just a bad ayuss like that. JK, he runs an ego with a sub tank kinda dealio on it. So I mailed him a starter kit to see how he likes it. It included a grand, a prebuilt dual coil .45 ohm vector wicked with KGD, 1600's, charger, wire, cotton, coil master and about 30ml unflavored 12 mg VG.

We texted a few times since he got it and he even rebuilt the atty.

It just didn't fit his style I guess cause last week I texted him to ask him how it was going and he said he was gonna send it back because he is just so accustomed to his plug and play ego deal.

I said no prob homie - whatever works fer ya.

But he loved the unflavored nic VG and has since bought a liter of it.

No biggie. I was missing that grand anyhoo. Vaping like a rockstar just ain't for everyone I guess.

Nice of you to do that but I bet it was just too much awesomeness too quick for him to deal with without going through the normal learning process. Slow progression sounds like is what he needs.

Also people normally wont bother trying hard to learn a new way when its given to them.. if they spent there hard earned money on it then they would give it a better chance.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
good for you Jiff!! Just keep encouraging and if he has any issues, google hangout or skype is a great way for you to help him with them. Best wishes to them. I still haven't given up on my SIL and nephew, hopefully one day they'll switch to vaping. They each try it now and then, but after a few hours they're grabbin the cigs again. That's ok, at least it's a few cigs now and then that they don't smoke. Odd part is, my SIL was the one who told me about vaping. We'd gone to lunch and she had a disposable. I didn't like it, but I could see how that might could work and figgered there had to a better way. That was over 3 years ago. I can't nag cuz that only makes folks dig their heels in that much more, but I can encourage, and help when they want it, and hopefully one day they'll make the switch.

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
Well, my recent trip to Georgia was fruitful in many ways. The most important being the opportunity to get my BIL and SIL to drop the stinkies and buy some quality products to vape on.

I just sent him a detailed email with links to buy some hardware to get them going. No egos for them, no tanks.......I recommended the following:

2 REO Grands
2 button covers
18650s from RTD
VP4 charger from RTD
Avidvaper cisco spec 510s with drip tips (until I know they become vapers, then on to RM2s)
juice from a local brick and mortar.

Two more REO owners on the planet. We will be adding another REO household from South Carolina to the list pretty soon. I hope he doesn't procrastinate.
Awesome JifJif!Spreading the reo gospel!! Everyone turn two people they know on to Reos...Lets make REO a hosehold name nationwide!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread