• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Redman Konnyaku Flavors any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hi guys. i too picked up some supplies for redman. I used mango flavoring (it says pg ) mixed with Glycerin. The taste is fine but Im getting a really harsh burning sensation when I inhale. Am i doing anything wrong?
what is your PG/VG ratio? If the VG% is too high, your wick would have problems keeping up. meaning, vaping it dry before the wick is able to saturate.

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
You can also get methol crystals from local suppliers and do the same as above. I have not done it yet. I'm cutting my existing supply of halo sub zero 12 mg (extremely cold menthol).

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4a246a50c392754b059484f015d38922.jpg

So cold that it hurts my throat[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
hmm... gotta try that. Possible to just dilute it in VG alone? like with menthol crystals?

I tried that as well, it worked for 70% of the crystals, but the other 30% didn't work. Could be saturation point. So i've got a bottle of 100ml, where there are some crystals at the bottom that can't dissolve any further. I just extract the top and leave the bottom. When I get there, i'll just throw in more VG and try to dissolve it.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
one mistake I have is to buy 500ml of konnyaku lychee, the taste is good however the aftertaste of konnyaku thats what gets you. The aftertaste is a little bitter typical of japanese weird stuff. After steeping for a week its actually decent with the aftertaste slightly sweeter as compared.

ps. above are all personal preference (some people actually like the aftertaste)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread